119 - 120 - 121

(Sorry if it's a bit off, I wrote this in between shifts at work and didn't even check before posting.)

Tokyo Revengers: Too Late to be Sorry

"We can't bring back the past." The screen opened with Mikey slowly raising to his knees, no longer close to Takemichi's face.

Mikey tightened his grip on his gun when a loud gunshot was heard.

Takemichi, who had closed his eyes in fear, opened them when he realized he wasn't dead. The space above him was now empty.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!?" Voice yelled out.

Takemichi glanced over at the voice and saw Naoto standing there, a gun pointed in his direction. "...Naoto?" He looked at the space above him, where Mikey was and noticed that Mikey was now slumped over to the side, blood leaking out of the bullet hole in his head. "MIKEY-KUN!!" Takemichi screamed as he rushed to bring Mikey into his arms.

"MANJIRO!!!" Shinichiro yelled as he looked at the body of his younger brother on screen. He stood up and made his way to his younger brother and pulled him into a hug. "Manjiro..." Mikey simply looked at the screen, unsure of how he felt.

'I didn't kill him...thank god.' Mikey closed his eyes. 'Thank you, Naoto Tachibana.'

"Mikey..." Emma also stood and went to her brothers. "My brother..."

"So, Mikey died..." Draken sat straight in his seat, looking away from everyone to hide his tears.

Hina looked between the screen and Mikey, glad Takemichi was alive but now feeling bad that Mikey had died. She wanted to apologize but stayed silent as she allowed the three siblings their time together.

"I forgot Naoto was there." Hanma said.

"How would we know Naoto was there? We were shown that Takemitchy arrived alone." Pah said. "We had no idea that he was there.

"Yeah, but Naoto was there when Takemitchy got the note." Senju pointed out. "It makes sense that Naoto would go behind Takemitchy to protect him."

"He's been trying to catch Mikey this whole time and this is the first timeline where Mikey would actually be seen." Koko said. "He wouldn't let this chance pass."

"TAKEMICHI-KUN, GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Naoto screamed, worried for Takemichi. Naoto looked down at the gun Mikey was holding, only to be shocked that the gun's safety was on. 'The safety's on...' Naoto looked over at Mikey. "He wasn't planning to kill him?!" Naoto didn't know how to handle that.

'...The safety was on...' Mikey looked at the screen as he was held by his siblings. 'I really wouldn't have killed him...'

"He wasn't planning on killing him?" Akkun was confused. "Then why was he acting like that?"

"He probably thought that Takemitchy would do it if he threatened his life." Baji said.

"Or maybe he knew Naoto was there and would kill Mikey if he threatened Takemitchy." Kazutora crossed his arms.

'It doesn't matter...' Mikey took a deep breath, hearing what they were saying. 'I wasn't planning on killing him.'