51: Open Fire - 52: Never Fear, I'm Here - 53: Turn Around

(Sorry for the long wait, I promise it won't happen again! I now have more free time and I will be updating more! Hopefully I can finish this soon!)

Tokyo Revengers: Open Fire

The scene opened with a keycard stating it was the next day, the day of the battle. Multiple guys standing all around an abandoned car lot, talking. Some of the guys were wearing gang uniforms and others were wearing regular clothes.

"What?! Who are all these people?!!" Takemichi asked, looking around at all the people.

"They're all spectators." Chifuyu answered, standing next to Takemichi. "In the Toman vs. Valhalla dispute. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo." Chifuyu continued as Takemichi looked over at him. "All the influential delinquents in Tokyo are paying attention to it."

"It's all scary looking guys." Takemichi said, looking nervous.

"For example, that pair over there." Chifuyu motioned towards two guys sitting on top of a car each. One had long braided hair, black going into blond that was going into black again that went into blonde at the end, the other had shorter blonde hair with baby blue streaks and was wearing glasses. (I'm so bad at this...)

"Hm?" Takemichi looked over at the two guys.

"The Haitani brothers. They're Roppongi's Charismatic brothers who can get over 100 people together with just a word." Chifuyu explained.

"There we are!" Rindo smiled.

"Don't tell me we're here because we watched a fucking fight?" Ran frowned, no longer wanting to be there.

"I don't think so." Smiley said, crossing his arms. "If you were here simply because you watched the fight, then all those other guys would be here too."

"He's right." Mitsuya said, leaning forward. "Older Naoto said that everyone here is involved with Takemitchy in some type of way. Those other guys were only watching, not involved with him at all. You guys might interact with him after this fight."

"We better interact with him! I don't see a point in being here if we haven't interacted with him." Ran huffed, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"Is it true that you can summon a hundred men with a single word?" Hina asked, looking over at Ran.

"When we get out of her, you wanna see? If it's true or not?" Ran smirked at her.

"Yes."

"What?"

"I do wanna see." Hina looked Ran right in the eye.

"I was joking, girly." Ran laughed.

"I wasn't." Smiley almost fell out of his seat from laughing so hard at the deadpan look on the girl's face. Rindo wanted to laugh but knew his brother would kill him if he saw. Angry didn't laugh or smile but Rindo could tell he was amused.

"Umm....Okay..." Ran didn't know how to react. Hina nodded and turned back towards the screen.

"100 people...?" Takemichi asked as Chifuyu turned towards a heavy-set guy, sitting on a car, eating fast food.

"And that fat dude over there. On top of the car." Chifuyu started. "He's 'Munch Man' in charge of Ueno. I heard he's monstrously strong."