78 - 79 - 80 - 81 - 82 - 83

(Manga Spoilers!   -- Just wanna let you know that this may seem rushed and all over the place and that's mainly because my laptop kept deleting half the stuff I wrote and I just wanted to get this out there. I tried to make it nice but I just couldn't. Anyway! Enjoy!)

Tokyo Revengers: Hey, Pal

The screen opened with a flashback to Takemichi and Kazutora talking while driving in the future.

"The 11th generation Black Dragons president is Shiba Hakkai." Kazutora started. "According to the rumors, he's an asshole who killed his predecessor for money and then took over the Black Dragons."

"He killed someone just for money...?" Takemichi asked, the screen going back to Takemichi at the bowling alley with Hakkai. 'That's what Kazutora-kun told me, but...' Takemichi's thoughts were cut off as Hakkai threw himself over Takemichi's shoulder.

"Starting today, you and me are 'sworn brothers', got it? Takemitchy" Hakkai had a bright smile on his face. "Let's go to my place!"

"O-Okay..." Takemichi smiled awkwardly as Hakkai dragged him along. 'This is that Shiba Hakkai!! Such an awful guy has taken a liking to me.'

A few minutes later and the four were walking down the street. "If you and Hakkai are 'sworn brothers', then that makes you my 'sworn little brother'" The girl from earlier said, turning to look at Takemichi. A keycard was shown. 'Shiba Hakkai's older sister, Shiba Yuzuha'

"Huh? You two are siblings?" Takemichi asked, surprised by this fact.

"Go buy me some juice. You're my brother, aren't you?" Yuzuha asked.

"Heh, that doesn't suit you at all." Hina laughed.

"M-Murder?" Hakkai asked, looking over at his sister.

"That means..." Koko said, looking at Inui.

"I don't believe it." Inui said.

"He can't even look boss in the eyes; how can he kill him?" Koko asked.

"You'd be shocked at what someone can do when they really want something." Shinichiro said.

"Hakkai really isn't the type of person who would kill anyone." Yuzuha said, leaning back in her seat. "No matter what."

"It surprises me that Hakkai would do that." Hina said.

"Yeah, I agree." Inui said.

"That means I kill Taiju..." Hakkai said.

"Taiju?" Hina asked.

"The leader of the 10th generation Black Dragons." Yuzuha replied.

"How?" Hakkai asked. "Why?"

"I don't know but I don't feel good about it." Mitsuya said, leaning back in his seat. This caused almost everyone in the room to groan.

"Did you just order Takemichi to get you a drink?" Senju asked, hoping to get everyone's mind off of the whole murder thing.

"Yep!" Yuzuha nodded. "Like I said on screen, he's now my brother, right?" The girls laughed. Looks like it worked.