92 - 93 - 94

(Sorry it took me so long to update! I don't have an excuse. Enjoy!!)

Tokyo Revengers: Whip up Morale

The scene opened with Hakkai putting on his Black Dragon uniform. A keycard showing it was December 25th, 2005.

"All right..." Hakkai said, moving to leave home. "Today, I'll settle everything...once and for all. Just you wait, big bro!"

The scene changed to show Taiju, Inui, and Koko standing in front of the Black Dragon members, Inui holding an umbrella over Taiju's head. The ground covered in snow.

"Me and Koko are in charge of the Black Dragons today." Koko spoke, everyone listened. "Boss. We'll take our leave now."

"Yeah." Taiju responded.

"Is that all he's gonna say? Yeah?" Hina asked.

"Yeah." Emma hummed. "Mikey does it too if you pay close enough attention."

"It's kinda weird."

"Yeah."

The screen changed again to show Yuzuha sitting alone at home, headphones on and blaring music. She sat eating popcorn while her eyes stayed on the Tv in front of her. "I wish...it'd all disappear." Her phone rang while it sat on the table, causing her to look away from the Tv.

"I wonder who that was." Hanma smirked. "Got a secret boyfriend?"

"No." Yuzuha replied.

"Girlfriend?" Hanma raised an eyebrow. "I won't judge."

"No! I'm not dating anyone! Can you shut up for once?" Yuzuha glared at the tall boy.

The screen once again changed. This time it showed Koko and Inui talking while Koko sat on a set of stairs. Both holding umbrellas.

"Look like we're gonna be busy today." Koko smirked.

"What do you wanna do, Koko?" Inui asked.

"Haha...Ain't it obvious? I'm sticking with you. Inupi."

"Keeping your promise?"

"Huh?" Kok stood up from where he was sitting. He covered the top half of his face with his umbrella as he stuck out his tongue. "I forgot all about that." Inui watched as he walked away.

"What promise?" Hina asked, looking over at the two boys.

"None of your business, Pinky!" Koko snapped at the girl.

"It was mentioned here so it'll probably be shown to us soon." Emma pointed out. "Might as well tell us now."

"No." Koko shook his head.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't wanna talk to you losers." Koko shrugged as he turned back towards the screen.