2: Resist

Tokyo Revengers: Resist

"I have a hypothesis about your ability to leap through time." Naoto said as Takemichi sat at a desk in what is assumed to be Naoto's home.

'Naoto has no common sense.'

Naoto continued talking, not being able to hear what Takemichi is thinking. "First of all, you time leapt from July 4th, 2017, to July 4th, 2005. In other words, I'm sure that your ability is to return to the same day 12 years in the past."

'Absolutely zero common sense.'

"Dude you just time traveled, and your saying Naoto has no common sense?" Hakki leaned back in his chair, not understanding Takemichi's thoughts.

"I think we already decided that this kid wasn't that smart? I mean he did just travel in time and then believed it was either a life flash back or a dream" Koko said, feeling annoyed by all of this. Koko just wants to go home already.

"Your life does flash before your eyes, sometimes you relive your whole life, and other times it's very fast. You can take a single breath and it would all be over." Shinichiro said, remembering how it felt to die and have his life flash before his eyes.

"If you don't mind, can you tell us what It was like for you? You don't have to." Hina didn't want to push the older man to answer something if it was painful. Shinichiro only smiled at her.

"I only got some memories. I got some of my time with the Black Dragons but mostly of my younger siblings. How Emma would cook breakfast in the morning because no one knew how to cook. How amazing Mikey was at almost everything he did, even at a young age. How I use to get into fights I knew I was going to lose. How I fixed up my motorcycle with the help of those two little demons, they always wanted to help me. How I would take them to go shopping. How I raised them. It was fast but slow enough for me to watch. They were the last thing I thought of when I took my last breath." Shinichiro went on and on about his last moments.

Tears were leaking down many faces. Those who had younger siblings knew and understood what Shinichiro was talking about and scooted closer to their siblings, and those who were the younger sibling hoped that their family wouldn't have to go through something like this. Emma was full on sobbing, Hina rubbing her back, trying to comfort her and Mikey just looked at the ground, not wanting to cry anymore.

Kazutora couldn't even look up from his feet. He can't look at the man he killed, hearing what Shinichiro went through in his last moments while Kazutora was happy for hitting him. Did he know it was Mikey's brother when he had first hit him? No but that doesn't matter, he still killed him. He wanted to blame Mikey but deep down he knew it wasn't Mikey's fault, it was his. Kazutora just can't accept that he ripped his friends brother away from him, he had no choice but to blame Mikey for this.

"C-Can we please get back to watching?" Angry asked, getting uncomfortable. He doesn't want to think about losing his older brother, he knows he wouldn't be able to survive. He doesn't know how Mikey was able to do it. Everyone wiped their tears and turned back to watch the screen.

"That's the important part." Naoto said, pointing to the computer screen he had forced Takemichi to sit in front of.

'I'm so sleepy. I've been confined at Naoto's place for the last two days basically without any sleep.'

"Please cram as much info into your head about the Tokyo Manji Gang as you possibly can." Naoto said, taking a sip of his coffee. It seemed like both Takemichi and Naoto had been surviving on coffee the past few days, just to stay awake. Takemichi looking like he's been to the gates of hell.