39: My Buddy - 40: No Pain, No Gain - 41: Double Cross

Tokyo Revengers: My Buddy

"Takemitchy." Mikey got Takemichi's attention. "I've got something important to tell you."

"...Okay..." Takemichi was confused but he listened as Mikey continued to talk.

"I've got...this childhood friend." Mikey said, looking down at the ground.

'Mikey-kun's childhood friend...' Takemichi smiled at the thought 'I bet he's a total badass.'

"Hell yeah, he is!" Mikey laughed. Baji snorted.

"We just lived in the same neighborhood. It's not like we got along that well." Mikey looked up, smiling. "He was always picking fights with me. And I handed him his ass every time."

"...He kept trying to fight you, Mikey-kun...? What a dumbass." Takemichi laughed some, not imagining someone continuing to try to fight Mikey after losing so much.

"Call me a dumbass one more time, I dare you." Baji had to be held back by Chifuyu.

"Yup. That's the guy who punched you earlier." Mikey looked over at Takemichi.

"...I got punched by two guys...which one was it?" Takemichi scratched his cheek, hoping Mikey didn't say Kisaki.

"The first division captain." An image of a smiling Baji was shown. "Keisuke Baji." Takemichi sat up straight at that. "It's hard to tell what he's thinking, right?"

"Yeah... I don't get why he punched me." Takemichi's face hurt, just by thinking of Baji.

"Haha. He's always been like that." Mikey laughed. "He'll slug people passing by just because he's sleepy. And if he's hungry, he'll pour gasoline all over a car and set it on fire."

"W-...Wow." Takemichi was started to feel scared of Baji. 'That's a level beyond comprehension.'

"Anyway, about that guy." Mikey got serious all of a sudden. "He's one of Toman's founding members."

"Founding...member..." Takemichi looked at Mikey.

"I started Toman in my first year of middle school, along with Draken, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Baji..." Mikey said, a somewhat sad look on his face.

"With those five...?" Takemichi asked.

Mikey hesitated a little before he answered, "...Yeah." The screen then showed the five standing in a circle, facing each other while wearing Toman uniforms. "We gathered together...to establish our gang."

"The side there is cut off." Senju pointed to the corner of the screen, where it was in fact, cut off. Everyone looked closer.

"It looks like there's another set of feet." Inui said.

"Because there is another person there." Mikey said. Everyone looked at him, but he didn't continue.

"It's the sixth founding member." Draken decided to let everyone know.

"But Mikey said there was only five." Hina tilted her head in confusion.

"He lied." Kazutora simply said. The room was filled with tension, no one knew what to say.

"Takemitchy." Takemichi sat up straight, hearing how serious Mikey sounded. "Bring Baji back from Valhalla." Mikey turned his head to smile at Takemichi "I...I really...love that guy. Can you do that for me?"

"YES! Of course, I can do that for you, Mikey-kun!" Takemichi stood up, eager to do what Mikey asks of him. "But...can I ask you...to do just one thing for me?"