34: Darkest Hour - 35: Odds and Ends - 36: Anyone's Guess

Tokyo Revengers: Darkest Hour

The scene opened to a funeral. A sign was seen 'Hinata Tachibana funeral service hall.'

"Hina..." A woman cried as a man stood next to her.

"Sis...Why...?" Naoto was also crying; pain was heard in his voice. Takemichi stood in the back, he was angry and determined.

"This hurts to watch." Emma cried, leaning into Hina.

"I never thought I would see my own funeral." Hina said softly, placing her hand on Emma's head.

"I hate it. I hate myself." Akkun couldn't forgive himself.

"I'm sure you had a reason, Akkun." Yuzuha rubbed his back. The other girls decided to cuddle up together with Akkun. It made it easier to give each other support when they need it. They all softly cried, holding onto each other.

The scene changed to the end of the funeral, Naoto on his hands and knees, sobbing.

"AAAAAAAAAGH!! WHY'D THIS HAPPEN?! I THOUGHT WE SUCCEEDED!!"

"Naoto..." Takemichi watched as his friend broke in front of him, unable to do anything to help him.

The scene changes to later in the day. Takemichi stood and stared at the flowers, not really looking at them. The woman from earlier walked up behind him.

"Takemichi Hanagaki-kun...?" Takemichi turned his head to see the woman, standing behind him, a small smile on her lips. "I'm Hinata's mother. You've really grown up."

"Oh." He turned around fully and bowed to her.

"Here." Hina's mom held out her hand, a folded cloth in her hand. Takemichi grabbed it.

"For me?" He opened it and was surprised to see what it was. "This is..."

"I think it was her favorite necklace. She always wore it. As if she cherished it. I was a gift from you, wasn't it?"

Takemichi stared down at what the unfolded cloth held, the four-leaf clover necklace. Tears filled his eyes. "Hina..." He tried not to let his tears fall.

"She must have...loved you very much..." Hina's mom was also trying to hold back her tears.

"Mom..." Hina watched as her mom struggled with holding her tears back. The group cuddled closer, hoping to give Hina support.

The scene changed again. Naoto sitting on a bench and Takemichi standing in front of him.

"I did some research on Atsushi Sendo. This time...he was married and had children." Naoto said, keeping his head down.

"I had a wife? And children? What happened to them? Why did I do that to Hina if I had a family?" Akkun didn't know what was happening. The girls held onto him tighter.

"Huh? He was?!" Takemichi was confused. "...Then why...why'd he do it, even though he had a family?"

"His family's missing right now." Naoto lifted his head some, an angry look on his face.

"What?!"