101 - 102 - 103

(Another update!!)

Tokyo Revengers: Keep Mum

The scene opened with Hakkai sobbing, begging Takemichi to help him.

"What's wrong, Boss?" Inui asked as the screen changed to show his shocked expression. The screen once again changed to show Taiju on his knee, confused.

"You kiddin' me?" Koko was also shown confused and shocked.

Takemichi then smiled. "Leave it to me, Hakkai."

"HE MADE THE BOSS TAKE A KNEE!!"

"He really did bring Taiju to his knees." Emma smiled.

"Holy shit..." Inui stared at the screen, unsure if he should show he was happy that Taiju was brought to his knees or show that he was angry about it. 'He's strong.'

"I don't know how to feel about this." Koko mumbled. "I don't think he's stronger than Taiju, but he is strong. Very strong."

"We did talk about how strong Takemitchy was when we started." Kazutora pointed out.

"I forgot about that." Baji crossed his arms.

"I think that with enough training, this kid could actually be stronger than Taiju." Wakasa said. Some people agreed with him, and some didn't, but no one voiced their opinion.

The screen moved to show Yuzuha slowly waking up. Her eyes moved around until she noticed what was happening. "Huh?!" She was shocked, seeing that her older brother was on one knee.

"Toman's Captains are just that badass!" Mitsuya smirked, proud of Takemichi.

"Holy shit, Partner..." Chifuyu was shocked as he was still on the floor.

"Very badass!" Mitsuya agreed with himself on screen.

Takemichi dropped his smile as he stared with a straight face. "Hakkai, the one you wanted to save...I'll protect Yuzuha for you!!"

Hakkai was silent for a few seconds before he dropped his head. "...You're wrong, Takemitchy." He the lifted his head, a small sad smile on his face. "My...my face doesn't have a single bruise on it, right?" Takemichi stared at Hakkai in confusion. "...Even though Yuzuha...Yuzuha's beaten and bloody." This confused Mitsuya, Chifuyu and Takemichi.

The screen changed, showing the first time Hakkai and Mitsuya met and Mitsuya telling him that violence should be used to protect others, then changing to show Hakkai telling Takemichi that he swore that he would protect his family.

Hakkai sat on his knees, sobbing as he looked up at Takemichi, revealing the truth for everyone to hear. "I wanted to protect them. I wanted to...to protect Yuzuha. But...I didn't have the guts..." Takemichi, Chifuyu and Mitsuya stared as they listened to Hakkai. "...To stand up to Taiju."

"Huh?" Takemichi asked, not fully understanding what Hakkai was saying.

"Instead...I've been protected this whole time." Hakkai continued to sob. "I...lied to you."