Bathroom talk

(Before we even start. I just wanna say, this chapter is short and kinda bad. I rushed when I wrote this so I wanna say sorry for it! Honestly so sorry!)

Baji rushed into the bathroom, only to see Kazutora sitting in the corner, knees brought up and his chin resting on them.

"Tora..." Baji closed the door and walked over to his friend.

"Leave." Kazutora didn't even look up, he didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment.

"I'm not leaving you alone. You know I would never do that." Baji sat in front of his friend. "And I know you don't wanna be alone right now." Kazutora looked up at him.

"I don't wanna go back out there. I don't wanna watch it."

"You don't have to. Everyone understands." Baji said, making sure the look his friend in the eye. "No one is going to force you to be out there."

The two didn't say anything at first, both just sitting there for a few minutes until Kazutora decided to speak up.

"Shinichiro said it wasn't my fault." Kazutora looked down at the ground.

"He's right, Tora." Baji reached out his hand and grabbed Kazutora's hand, giving it a small squeeze. This caused Kazutora to look up at him.

"It was a gift for Mikey..." Kazutora blamed Mikey, Mikey had to be the reason for everything, why? He honestly didn't know; he just knew it was Mikey's fault. "It was Mikey's fault."

"Tora..." Baji placed his hand on Kazutora's knee. "Why do you think that?"

Kazutora looked at him confused. "You know why! It was his birthday! We were there for his present! This all happened because of him!" Baji looked at his friend.

"Tora...Mikey didn't ask us to get him the bike..." Baji tried to continue but Kazutora cut him off.

"Are you on his side?! Do you think this is my fault?!" Kazutora pushed Baji's hand off of him.

"I don't think it's your fault!" Baji raised his voice some, getting Kazutora to stop and pay attention. "I just think that blaming Mikey for this isn't right." Baji once again placed his hand on Kazutora's knee. "I'll always be with you, and you know that. I'll never leave you." Baji stared Kazutora right in the eye, hoping to get his point across. "It wasn't Mikey's fault."

"So, you're saying it's mine?"

"No, Tora. I don't think it's your fault, but I also don't think it's Mikey's." Kazutora just stared at Baji, not knowing what to say. His brain was going a thousand miles a minute, trying to find something, anything, to say to Baji.

"Bu-...Mikey...I... the bike..." Baji sat and listened as his friend tried to come up with something, just anything to

"It's not Mikey's fault, Tora. We both know that." Baji squeezed Kazutora's knee. "Like I said, Mikey didn't ask us to get the bike. We chose to break into the shop and steal it. It's not Mikey's fault that he was born. Mikey has absolutely no control over what had happened that night. Please understand that." The two boys looked at each other, neither of them saying anything as Kazutora struggled to come to terms with what Baji said.

"MIKEY!!" The sound of the younger Toman members yelling at their leader was heard.

The two looked over at the door, hearing what was being watched as they sat in silence in the bathroom.