66 - 67 - 68 - 69 - 70 - 71

(Sorry for the late update!)

Tokyo Revengers: Have an Affair

The scene opened with Emma and Mikey hugging and Takemichi watching behind a flower bed.

'Emma-chan... this can't be true, can it?' Takemichi didn't know how to act. 'You decided to go for Mikey-kun of all people!!? If Draken-kun were to see this by some chance, he'd...' Takemichi began to think about what could happen.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with Emma-chan?" Draken asked.

"Hah? You mean my Emma-chan?" Mikey angerly replied to Draken.

"Starting today, you and I are enemies."

"Sounds good. Let's bathe in each other's blood." Mikey smirked as the world seemed to burn in the background.

Takemichi seemed extremely worried about what would happen between the two friends. 'I-It's over for sure this time...the Toman final battle is about to break out!!'

"Is that what he thinks will happen if we liked the same girl?" Draken laughed.

"Bathe in each other's blood?" Mikey looked over at Draken. "Would I say that if we fought?"

"I think you would." Mitsuya chuckled.

"Agreed." Pah joined in.

"It'll be Armageddon!!" Takemichi was shaking in what seemed like fear.

"Hmm!" A voice next to Takemichi was heard. The screen then zoomed out and Hina was seen crouching next to Takemichi, looking very serious. "I can smell a case, Watson!"

"Now Hina's included!?" Emma laughed. "This cannot be good!" The girls were laughing.

"You guys are going to embarrass yourselves so hard!" Yuzuha could already see where this whole thing was heading.

"Shhh. I wanna see this!" Akkun smiled.

"Huh?" Takemichi looked over at Hina, realizing she was next to him.

"I was wondering why you hadn't called me recently. So this is what you've been up to?" Hina side eyed her boyfriend.

"Hi there." A new voice was heard.

"Hi...." Takemichi looked next to Hina and saw Hina's younger brother, Naoto, next to them. "Hina! And Naoto!"

"I spotted you while shopping with sis..." Naoto said.

"Anyhow!" Hina said, completely serious. "Emma-chan is all about that 'Draken life'" The group watched as Mikey and Emma walked away.

"Don't cling to me." Mikey said, trying to get Emma off of his arm.

"No chance! <3" Emma continued to cling to Mikey.

"There's no way she'd so something like that!" Hina said. "There's obviously something more going on!" Hina got in Takemichi's face. "Don't you think, Takemichi?"