22: Reconflict - 23: Reseek - 24: Revoke

Tokyo Revengers: Reconflict

Mike got off his bike and started walking towards Peh. "Mikey...!" Peh was nervous now that Mikey was here.

"Mikey-kun!!" Takemichi was go glad that Mikey had shown up 'What a relief. Now he can stop Peh-yan.'

"I get it now." Mikey stopped a few feet from Peh. "I got called out somewhere else...so Ken-chin could get attacked." Draken was shown sitting, blood flowing down his face.

"Huh?" Takemichi was confused. 'Someone planned this out...?' Peh didn't say anything, just listened to Mikey.

"Then, it'd be my fault that Toman would get split in two...right?" Mikey stared at Peh.

"I'M JUST DOING IT FOR PAH-CHIN!!" Peh finally spoke, not being able to keep quiet.

"This isn't your style!" Mikey raised his voice a little, hoping Peh would know what he means. "Who...tempted you into this?"

"Wait! So Mikey knows that someone else is behind this?" Emma asked.

"It seems like it. Like he said, this isn't Peh's style. Mikey would instantly know that Peh isn't behind this." Pah said, leaning back. Peh nodded and did the same.

"It's about to get good hehe <3" Hanma said, bringing his hand up to cover his face. Everyone looked over at him, confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Hina asked, not really sure if she wanted an answer.

"It means he's about to show up." Wakasa looked over. Everyone knows that Hanma was aware of Kisaki's plans, they all knew he had some type of involvement in those plans, they just didn't know how exactly.

"Hehehe" Hanma stared at the screen, waiting for himself to show up. He wanted to see how he looked.

Peh looked down, not saying anything. Takemichi watched, 'Does that mean there's someone behind Peh-yan pulling the strings?" Takemichi thought back to Osanai talking about how it was 'All part of that guy's scheme' and Naoto saying that someone was trying to tear Toman apart from the inside. 'Is someone using Kiyomasa-kun, too?'

As Takemichi was thinking a voice was heard "Wow." Takemichi looked over, the screen only showing the bottom half of the guy's face "What a surprise. Mikey isn't just all brawn." Finally, the screen zoomed out and showed a tall boy, short black hair styled up and the front part blonde, the words 'Sin' and 'Punishment' tattooed on his hands, a Moebius guy holding an umbrella over him, protecting him and his cigarette from the rain "How dull." He left the protection of the umbrella and walked towards Mikey.

'...Who the hell's that?' Takemichi was confused to see the new guy.

"...And you are?" Mikey asked the guy.

"Doesn't matter who I am." The guy took a hit from his cigarette. "But I'm in charge of Moebius. For the moment, at least." A key card showed up 'Temporary Leader of Moebius, Shiju Hanma' Hanma looked down at Mikey, finally standing in front of him. "Name's Hanma."

"Wow. I look so handsome <3" Hanma couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

"...Not gonna lie...Hanma looks kinda good on screen..." Yuzuha whispered to Senju, not wanting anyone to hear her, especially Hanma.

"Thank you" Hanma did, in fact, hear her. Yuzuha just shrunk down in her seat, blush on her cheeks.

"S-Shut up and pay attention." Yuzuha said, staring at the screen. Hanma smirked.