45: Take out on - 46: Made Up My Mind - 47: Level With

Tokyo Revengers: Take out on

The scene opened with Kazutora still standing over Shinichiro's body, panting like he was out of breath. He looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"This guy is Mikey's older brother...?" Kazutora asked, his voice shaking a little. "You're kidding, right...?"

"The bike that we..." Baji was still sobbing. "...Were gonna steal...was Mikey's brother's CB25OT." Kazutora stood as Baji continued to cry. "What do we do now? Kazutora. He's not breathing. Shinichiro-kun!!" Kazutora's panting got faster as he listened to Baji. "What'll we do?!!"

"It wasn't me!!" Kazutora trembled, bringing his hand up to chew on his fingernails. "I didn't kill him!"

"Oh, yeah." Baji said ignoring what Kazutora said. "An ambulance!!"

"There's no way I would ever...kill Mikey's older brother..." Kazutora had tears in his eyes. He refused to accept what he had just done; he couldn't accept what he had just done.

"An ambulance." Baji finally stood up, looking around. "We gotta call an ambulance!" Kazutora didn't hear Baji as he muttered to himself. "Let's call an ambulance and get the hell out." He turned to his friend. "Kazutora."

"I was doing this for Mikey." Kazutora ignored Baji, still muttering to himself. "So why did this happen?" Before Baji could say anything to Kazutora, sirens were heard from outside the shop.

"SHIT!! COPS'RE HERE!!" Baji didn't know what to do. "LET'S JUST GET OUTTA HERE, KAZUTORA!!" Baji stared making his way to the exit of the shop.

"This is all Mikey's fault." Kazutora said, causing Baji to stop. "So, I..."

"...? Kazutora?" Baji was confused with Kazutora's behavior.

"I've got to..." A close up of Kazutora smiling, the tears having stopped. "Kill Mikey." Hearing this, Baji shuddered, scared of what his friend said.

The scene then changed to show Baji and Kazutora being arrested. "HOLD 'EM DOWN!" A cop yelled. The two boys were then taken outside.

"Two boys have been arrested at the reported shop!! We've one casualty!!" A cop reported over his radio.

"Why did he instantly go to blaming and killing Mikey?" Akkun asked, looking around.

"He didn't instantly blame Mikey." Draken said. Everyone turned to him. "He knew from the beginning that Mikey wasn't the reason, he couldn't accept that he had killed his friend's brother, he was struggling to accept it. Instead of continuing to struggle, his brain chose to blame someone else for what happened. Mikey was the closest person to blame. He struggled with that. His brain was just trying to protect him." Draken crossed his arms. "I don't know why he thought about killing Mikey though."

"That makes sense." Hina said, feeling bad to the boy. "Did you see how he reacted after finding out? He looked like he was about to have a panic attack. You could tell he was struggling with it."

"I don't blame him. I never will." Shinichiro said, understanding that the two boys just wanted to give Mikey the best gift ever. Did it hurt that he couldn't be with his younger siblings anymore? Yes, it did but he's just glad that Mikey was alive. Mikey still had Emma and their grandfather after his death, he had his friends and people who would be there for him. That was all Shinichiro wished for.