The flower maiden Cheza

Jamie's p.o.v

"You want to give us a clue here?" Tsume asked Kiba nonchalantly

"Sure.." Kiba replied

"Where exactly are we heading?" Tsume asked

"To paradise." Kiba answered back

"And just what in the hell is guiding you there?" Tsume asked Kiba again. As I looked between the two before I stopped at Kiba.

"I'm going on instinct."

"Here we go again. I just wish at least we felt like we were getting closer. . not that I'm complaining or anything." Hige said just as we suddenly heard this noise coming from above us.

"That noise?"

"It's an air ship it must be one of the nobles."

"Ugh, I hate that sound."

Then all of a sudden there was a loud booming sound almost like something was breaking the sound barrier. We all looked up towards the sky to see these red laser beams aiming at a strange bird like ship. "This is crazy!" I yelled due to how loud it was. I glanced over at Tsuki who was just awe struck at all this.

"Hold it!. This has nothing to do with us, stay out of it!" I heard tsume shout. I glanced over at Kiba and saw he was walking towards the danger that is happening above us.

"I can feel it" He whispered

"Feel what?" Hige asked

"I'm not sure but it's so familiar. Come on don't you guys feel anything at all!" Kiba suddenly broke into srun and so did the rest of us having to follow the pack leader. Running a bit faster we see the ship that was being shot at falling out of the sky. My nose picked up a sent of a lunar flower, looking to the right I see this girl with pink hair and some sort of white clothing.

'If only I had my glasses' I thought seeing that almost everything past five or six feet was blurry. we ran to what looked like a upside down mountain,literally, that we had to climb in order to get to the girl we just saw.

"Hey this isn't so bad." I said grabbing onto another crack "Don't you think so to Tsuki. . . . .Tsuki?" I looked down and saw Tsuki hugging the mountain like literally hugging the mountain.

"Umm. .you need help?" I asked wanting to scratch my head but if I did then I'd fall "Shush! I'm trying to concentrating on my climbing." she replied struggling on her grip.

A while later we made it to the top of the mountain "so you glad to not be climbing a mountain anymore?" I asked Tsuki who gave a seriously-face and shook her head making me smirk.

Then the guys started to act all funny Toboe was blushing like crazy tsume was getting shivers up his spine, and Hige said something inappropriate again as for Kiba me and Tsuki we were ok but out of the corner of my eye I keep seeing Tsuki fidget.

Out of the forest we see this beautiful lake with flowers all around it almost like a garden and siting on a piece of stone was the girl we saw from before.

See looked at us making Toboe clutch his chest and blush more then I have ever seen a guy blush before "it's her it's really her" Hige said "who is that?" Tsume asked as the girl stepped into the water.

Kiba walked towards the girl and said "Cheza" Cheza rubbed kiba's head making him almost seem like he was smiling even in wolf form.

"Aww I want to be held like that"

"Can that really be..."

"That's the flower maiden"

Kiba and Cheza walked hand and hand over a bridge with us behind the two I was looking at all the plants but instead I kept looking at Kiba and Cheza.

'Yep I'm jealous'

"This one has been waiting for you" Cheza said "this one has been waiting in this place for reason"

I looked at the building were in the walls rusty most growing on the ground and walls looking at kiba's face he was smiling he was happy I let out a small sigh before looking at the ground.

"Everybody this ones home" Cheza stopped noticing that there was no one in this "home" just a old building "I see they...they all withered and died" she pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her legs "this one is the only one left"

Hige and Toboe came running in "Kiba were in serious trouble I smell humans all over the place!!" Hige told

"I think we're surrounded!" Toboe said the tsume ran in glaring at Cheza who had a sacred look "no it wasn't her" Kiba stood protectively in front of Cheza.

"Come on guys we don't have time for this we have to escape!" Toboe said

"What do you mean escape were surrounded where the hell are we suppose to go!?" Hige asked

Cheza got up and started to walk to another tunnel Kiba and Cheza held hands again I followed and so did Tsuki and Toboe but the rest went to fight.

There was soldier that had a gun but Kiba pushed Cheza back and killed the soldier Toboe ,Tsuki, and I toke cover behind a boulder shielding Cheza from other soldiers but then tsume and Hige came and toke care of them.

"We do we do they got that end total blocked" Hige said

"What do we do if we left her here we could get away" Tsume said my eyes widen in surprise with my mouth slightly open Kiba gasped "Forget it!" He yelled and ran in between them pushing them apart "nock it off you two!" I said

"Guys!" We heard Toboe and Tsuki call from another tunnel with Cheza showing the way and we started running again until reaching a dead end.

"There's no way out of here" Toboe said

"Well we could always try surrendering" Hige said making us glare at him "I'm kind ding I'm kidding!" He put his hands up in defense.

"This way" and there was a tunnel that magically appeared but at least we escaped.