Lament

Third p.o.v

"They went that way... right?" Toboe asked Hige while standing on stone fence of a bridge. "They sure did" Hige replied sitting in a stone bench "Are we going?" Tsuki asked standing next to Toboe "well yeah we have to" Hige replied nonchalantly.

"So where you guys headed?" Blue asked softly, "we're all trying to make are way to paradise." Hige answered nonchalantly "paradise?" Blue asked testing the word "It's something every wolf has to try to do".

"Oh right to find paradise" blu smiled closing her eyes and facing down. "Your gonna come with us aren't ya blu?" Hige asked with a bit of excitement "It sounds tempting but I can't go" blu said solemnly. "Well then I'm not going either" Hige said quickly.

"Hige" blu said "you know, you probably be better off if you stayed humans it's not to late to go back" Kiba said with an expressionless face. "What are you saying Kiba?!" Hige questioned stunned. "I have no intention of going back..I can never return to the way I was before not now. I just I need to find out what I really am."

"Well then ,the only thing you can do is move forward" Kiba said walking next to Jamie who was sitting on the other side of bridged not looking at them. "He's right you just gotta move forward right!" Hige exclaimed  happily.

"Oh Yeah I can see right threw you porky" Tsume said

"Now if only cheza were with us" Toboe spoke earning a light punch to the head from Hige "I told you not to say that" Hige whisper to him taking a glance at Jamie who didn't seem to be affected anymore with talking about cheza "okay now that everything's settled time to get a move on, on to paradi-" "We're going this way" Kiba pointed south.

"Darcias keep"

"His keep?" Hige questioned "Do you think Cheza's there?" Toboe questioned making Jamie face Kiba who nodded. "Kiba, cheza left us of her own free will y'know" Tsume said "she did it to protect us. She's waiting for us I know she is" Kiba said.

"That Nobel will be there too"

"I wouldn't doubt it"

"We all might get killed this time"

"If were meant to die so be it" Kiba said making Jamie and Tsuki look at each other stunned "when that happens you'll be on your own" Tsume said "so we're going to find cheza" Toboe said happy and excited "let's go" Hige said running with Toboe and Tsuki but stopped holding out a hand for blu to take which she gladly toke.

"Let's go" Kiba said to Jamie who nodded and jumped running along side Tsuki who was happy to see that her friend was no longer depressed.