Freedom

Jamie's p.o.v

The black figure that was holding Cheza bridle style turned almost halfway, enough to tell it was a human. They wore a black cloak of some sort they had black gloves, a white mask that had an eye patch on the left side while the other was outlined.

They had a headband just where their hat and mask meet it had the symbol of a white fish and that's all I could really see. I wish I had my glasses but I left them in the past, other than that their costume reminds me of a story that Tuski and I read in is English class "A cast of Amontillado".

"Wolfs" he spoke in a deep voice. We gasp not expecting them to speak. I take a step back going into defense. "You have my gratitude, you woke her."

"What? who the hell are you?!" Kiba demanded

"The flower Maiden is mine"

"The Maiden?, is that Cheza?" Hige questioned

Then all of a sudden a very bright light came off of Cheza as she slowly opened her reddish pink eyes that had tears come down her face, it looked like I was seeing something from a movie. She opened her mouth making a noise that sounded like someone was scratching a nail on glass.

Tuskis p.o.v

A screeching sound came out of nowhere Toboe heard it first because he was covering his ears and screaming.

'Guess we're at that part of wolfs rain' I thought trying to cover my ears or what ever I had even using my p.e cloths as ear plugs.

Jamie's p.o.v

The bright light suddenly started to disappear along with cheza back into his arms, but he said one last thing before completely disappearing "we'll me in paradise, if we meet again that is."

I managed to get through the sound and look up but could barely open my eyes because the light was so bright it disoriented my vision. All I could see was Kiba running after the guy 'I'm not going to let this guy get away with cheza, she's are only way to find paradise and possibly go back home' I thought.

Taking off my coat and leaving it on the ground before running and catching up to Kiba. He must of been surprised because I passed up in a matter of seconds jumping up to the light but it was gone and ended up crashing into the plate form they were on.

Tsuki p.o.v

"Hey! hey!" We felt someone kick us making us look up to see it was Tsume with an annoyed face because of our screaming but in his eyes I could tell he was worried "snap out of it!." He growled.

"Is it- it's gone...you felt that didn't you? You heard it right?" Toboe looked at Tsume for an answer but all he got was a stare.

"Such a sad voice."

"was just a machine that's all" Tsume declared, looking out the open window "probably just some old robot breaking down."

'I wonder what the robots here look like?' I thought taking out my phone and going on Google... luckily that's still around.

Jamie's p.o.v

After that scene we went into the sewers, Kiba leading the way with Hige in the middle ,and me in the back this time. Every time I take a step feels like I'm going to slip and I can not make out what all this garbage was.

As I toke another step a rat ran across my boot making me freeze for a moment then a shiver went up my spine. "Where the hell are we going?, I've got a delicate nose you know?" Hige asked, pinching his nose to not smell the horrible stench.