Cher

"When are we born?.. When do we die? ..Why are we born?..why do we die?.., the world has been destroyed and reborn countless times always ,resurrecting, from the ashes as paradise. It has happened before and it will happen again ,an endless cycle of life and death ,the world is a paradise that was opened by someone...but this era too ..is almost at an end. We have a acquired the means to exceed are natural span of life never suspecting that the world it's self was finding its existence this knowledge has left me in despair my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower like the blast of a sandstorm that has been worn down and weathered away as if to be purified; the world will be incased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is the world that is opened by someone"

~

The once symmetrical clean city that kept Jaguara in the center was now destroyed, dirty, and it's people ran scared as soldiers shout at citizens who tried to get away.

"This was the place..I'm sure of it..." Hige said sorrowfully sitting in ball as his friends tired to help him "Hige.." Toboe said trying to get Hige's attention "I gave my word to blue I promised...if she waited here for me I swore I'd make it back to her no matter what it toke".

"After all that's happened maybe it wasn't safe anymore I'll be someone even like blu had to run for it!" Toboe said trying to give Hige a bit of hope. "Or maybe she didn't believe you would keep your promise" Tsume said making Hige wince.

"Come on Tsume!" Tsuki started "Hige tried to make things right and you know it and so does everyone else just stop making him feel bad then he already does!" Tsuki lifted her scarf up covering her mouth even though you kind of see it.

Cheza who was in kiba's protective arms asked him to bring her over to Hige where she placed her hand on his wound that he got from Jaguara and healed him "Do not give up on paradise the true paradise is ment for everyone of you" she said "it's okay you can stop..I'm feeling a lot better now" Hige said smiling weakly at her.

"You have to go.." Hige's smiled disappeared "Kiba that's enough make her stop!" He said biting his lip. Kiba placed Cheza in Tsume's arms before going back to Hige and telling him to grab onto him since he was in condition to walk "well go on aren't you gonna saying anything..like how Jaguara and I..." But he trailed off once Kiba placed his arm around his neck helping him to his feet.

"You said that having pride doesn't count for much if your dead, we've been trying to reach, paradise from the very beginning together it hasn't changed not even now and that's all that matters"

~

Several hours they walked across the rocky land .The wind was cold and the clouds above looked liked storm had passed.

"Hige what is it?" Kiba asked seeing as his friend had stopped walking. Hige turned head toward the southeast a bit "forget it I guess it was nothing" Hige replied making them continue their journey until it was stopped when what looked like a shooting star came down and a distant bomb sound they heard "..I've got a bad feeling" Tsume said.

"Why not take a look?" Jamie said trying not to sound so straight forward, they all looked at each other for a moment then agreed. "That's blu's scent I know it anywhere" Hige said before letting go of Kiba and crouch near a what appeared to be fresh blood stain on the ground. "Hige?" Toboe asked sitting front of Hige.

"Egh, what a stink this is human blood" Hige said disappointed that it wasn't a clue to finding blu. "Wait a second this blood from that old man" Toboe pointed out "maybe they're out together him and blu" Tsume said making Hige, Toboe ,and Tsuki look at him "I had a feeling shed go crawling back to her master some day in a long run she's probably better off."

"That's not for you to decide!" Hige exclaimed

"That girl is nothing more then a halfbreed. Do you honestly think she could make it to paradise with the rest of us?" Jamie's eyes widened her attention going from the ground to him "drop it!" Kiba ordered.

"Are we going to keep wasting time with all these damned distractions!" Tsume walked away with Cheza still in his arms leaving a heavy and quite atmosphere. "Hige?" Toboe asked concerned for his friend but Hige didn't say anything other then getting up and walking but not before Tsuki and Toboe helped him walk.

"I saw it ..the paradise that the Nobels tired to open" Kiba said

"The Nobels paradise?" Toboe questioned

"Yeah, but it was a fake" Jamie's head hung low as images from what yesterday haunted her .The way Kiba was shackled and the way he was mad when she nearly died for the third or fourth time but she knew he only saved her because she also wanted to go to paradise but not only that but she wanted to tell Kiba of how she felt about him, Tsuki and Toboe don't need to tell each other that they love each other because they don't need to.

"Hige hang in there!" Toboe said to the unconscious Hige that fell on his side exhausted but he got right back up when he heard Blu running and calling out to him then jumped on him and rubbing all over him like a playful puppy.

"Ah Cheza" the blond lady from before said stepping out of a Jaguara military car but then there was another shouting star that crashed down "seems like things are falling a lot faster then we could of imagined" the blonde lady said moving a Piece of cheza's hair so that it wasn't in her face.

"Is leaving this stupid planet the only way to stay alive. If only we could fly away maybe find another world somewhere" the man who accompanied the lady said while looking up at the sky.

Jamie raised a eyebrow while also looking up at the sky "why..why do humans always look to the sky?" Kiba questioned "why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings. We use what we are given wi'll run on are own legs for as long as it takes"

The wolfs followed the car that carried Hige ,blu, Cheza , and the couple inside but the calm ride didn't last very long when other star shoot down just yards away the glow of the explosion could be seen behind the clouds the ground beneath them cracked they had to get out of the way and turn but the car turned to quickly and flipped over on its side.

"Hige!" Jamie called running towards the flipped vehicle "Are you alright?" She asked giving him a hand "Yeah" he replied. Jamie and shortly Tsuki had helped everyone out lucky they didn't have any injuries but once the Blonde lady was about to get out, the ground cracked.

Everyone who had their backs turned all heard the crack and saw the vehicle fall Jamie and Tsuki had never been more shocked in their life Without a single thought and without even caring wether or not she was to die another time Jamie jumped down the steep slope and ran after the fallen vehicle.

Everyone surrounded Cher as her husband kept calling out her name but it was like a miracle Cher opened her eyes but it was cut short. From a distance Jamie watched from the car as cher's husband held her body close and tightly sobbing out her name .As snow began to fall Jamie looked up to the sky with tears brimming in her eyes for she had another piece of guilt placed inside of her heart "I wished I would end" she said to herself with all that they've been through she had a feeling that it'll come back to hunt them soon.