Moon's doom

Third p.o.v

The six wolfs that protected a flower as they walked through town at night. The flower saw a blue wolf.

"Cheza?" Kiba asked

"We have a friend" she said running up to the blue wolf. Jamie peered around to see out of curiosity. Kiba put his hand on cheza's shoulder. She said "it is alright.You do not know what you are you never did is it not right?" Cheza asked making the blue wolf stop growling "There is some wolf inside of you too." The blue wolf was taken aback "you were alone your whole life were you not?"

Tsuki saw that Jamie was looking at the blue wolf, knowing what was on her friends mind "That's the female wolf that's in wolfs rain" Jamie looked at her friend to say something but couldn't when Kiba came running back with cheza.

~

"This should be a perfect place to hide!" Hige exclaimed as they were in a vehicle junk yard.

"Once we caught wind of what they're up to we'll come right back." Tsume stated

"Cheza, you stay here with Toboe and Tsuki" Kiba ordered

Jamie slouched in the old moldy seat of the bus and look up at all the holes in the roof that the weather caused. "Jamie you come with me and Tsume." Jamie sat up and walked out with the three but waved bye to Tsuki before walking out.

Tsuki p.o.v

Toboe, Cheza and I waited in the old smelly bus, it was rather boring so I started making shadow puppets.

"I like this the idea of friends waiting for other friends ,it's a really nice feeling if you know what I mean?" Toboe asked Cheza who was enjoying the sun "this one is stuff and you?" She asked Toboe "oh uh sure hehe."

"This way!!" We heard a solider yell from outside and they didn't sound far. I looked out from the window to see three soldiers chasing three kids that were running with groceries. Without Toboe noticing I snuck out just to see.

Jamie's p.o.v

We came back after a few Hours of looking for ways to get out of town. yet there was a point to where I got lost and I got chased by some soldiers...it was pretty fun actually.

"MU HA!" Toboe jumped out from a seat with Cheza trying to scare Kiba but it was a fail Kiba didn't smile he kept an emotionless face.

"Hey welcome back!" Toboe said as Hige walked back in.

"How did it go?" Kiba asked Hige

"They really got us surrounded this time, so we'll have to move at night" Kiba nodded his head "There's a place that's not too far from here that the local humans call the forest of death" Kiba said

"Forest of death, that doesn't sound good" Toboe said hugging himself like he was cold "they say if you get lost in it ,you never come out."

"Big deal with are noses that forest will be a piece of cake ,am I right?" Hige said

"..Hey ,where's Tsuki?" I asked seeing she wasn't around "She must of gone out for something in the town" I heard Tsume suddenly say as he walked in.

"How's it look'n?" Hige asked

"I found an escape route that'll be perfect" Tsume replied

"That settles it. We'll be leaving tonight" Kiba announced

I looked outside while playing with my fang necklace 'Tsuki where are you?'

~

We actually left right as the sun was going down that way we could full the soldiers while we actually snuck into their camp. Tsume and Hige nicked out a few of the pro-trolling soldiers while cheza, me and Toboe followed Kiba.

"Shouldn't they be here?" Toboe asked

"They are here" Kiba replied as Tsume and Hige jumped down from a cliff.

"Sorry we're late" Tsume apologized

"Operation successful" Hige said while giving a thumbs up "did you two see Tsuki?" I asked

"No we-" but then there was shotgun fired at us. We looked up and there was quint " DAME WOLVES!!" He yelled firing again, we ran in different directions .I looked over my shoulder and saw cheza fall I stopped nearly falling off balance but right as I fully turned around "Kiba!."

I opened my eyes and saw Kiba protected cheza from getting shot. I was stuck in my tracks I just watched but then Tsume came and grab me. We toke off into the night but I still wondered were Tsuki ran off too.