Bobcat

Tsuki's p.o.v

"Their gone...why can't we find them?" Toboe asked sadly as we hung are heads down walking slowly in the snow "Listen ..we looked for them everywhere we could" Hige said with a tired voice "But they..they couldn't be..." "Maybe they are..they may have not made it" hearing them talk about how Kiba, Cheza ,and Jamie like they died made my anxiety rise .I know for a fact that they aren't dead.

"Tsume where you going?" Hige asked seeing as Tsume just turned around and started walking back in the direction we came from "To look for them again" Tsume spoke "What's the point ,you won't find anything I'm telling you not even a sent isn't there. I give up its hopeless" Hige said.

"Give up on what?" Tsume asked just as Hige sat down on the snow covered ground "Paradise..I don't give a dame anymore" Hige huffed "what are you saying?" "I'm saying count me out."

"What you can't be serious?!" Toboe asked "I was never really interested in going to paradise in the first place" Hige answered with his back turned to us "Really, you always seem so to be with us" Tsume asked raising a eyebrow.

"If I'd never of meet him none of this would of ever happened to me" Hige said making me think and realize what he said was true if me and Jamie never would of meet Kiba then we wouldn't of gotten separated and we'd probably just be two wondering wolfs trying to get to paradise without anyone's help.

"Your right, if he hadn't of shown up in the city I doubt any of us would of left. we'd probably spent are whole life's there with out too much trouble" Tsume remarked.

"Things were a lot easier that's for sure" Hige said "yeah except we were pathetic back there" Tsume said "well we're pretty pathetic out here too!" "Come on cut it out would yea. Isn't bad enough that are bodies are totally recked" Toboe started "why does everybody have to fight about everything arguing, and stealing from each other all the time.. I mean it's a big enough world why can't we share it wolfs and humans and birds and flowers living together as equal, if we all got to paradise that's how it would be wouldn't it?" Toboe finished.

"We'll have to see when we get there Toboe .I'm sure it's like that in paradise" I smiled making Toboe smile and hug me but then he started to sniff the air.

"What is it?" Tsume asked

"I'm not sure but it's a familiar sent" Toboe answered running off to a ditch that was beside us and in the ditch was quint "it's him again" Tsume said sounding annoyed "his body is almost frozen" Toboe said "just leave him it's what he deserves" Hige said.

"How could you say that knowing how important he is to blu!" Toboe retorted "if we don't do something then he's gonna die" Hige looked with a I-don't-care-face "we couldn't do anything to save blu either remember" Hige whipped his head back at Toboe and grabbed him by his shirt and punched him to the ground.

"Toboe!" I shouted angry at Hige "grr why you!" I punched Hige in face for what he did to Toboe making him stumbled back "Would you two stop it!" Tsume grabbed us by are scarf and shirt pulling us apart "your both acting like children!" He scolded.

Hige and I gave each other hateful glare's "we're looking for Kiba right then let's go" Hige said slapping tsume said hand off and walking in the direction we came from "Toboe Tsuki" Tsume said "you guys can go on ahead Toboe and I are going to treat quint" I said.

"Yeah we'll catch up with you guys later" Toboe said "Don't come crying to me when he wakes up and shouts you" Hige said "Hey don't get to involved he's a human after all" Tsume warned.