Come on

Jamie's p.o.v

"We've been to all kinds of places before but.." Tsume trailed off "but what?" Kiba asked just as I felt my side to see how it's healing which had scabbed up "I've never felt such sense of danger as I do here. Every hair on my body is on end ,this stupid place is freaking me out and I don't like it" Tsume answered.

"Well there's something new" Kiba said almost sarcastically if not for his emotionless face "how's that?" Tsume asked "I never expected to hear you whine so much" Kiba said nonchalantly "It's a normal reaction under the circumstances".

'No kidding I've thought that I was the only one thinking this place was creepy' I thought looking around 'And I thought darcia's keep was creepy too..'

"Well why don't you just go back then" Kiba said without a care, Tsume grinned slightly "And leave all the excitement to you not a chance pal...but I'm sure Jamie would" I heard Tsume say getting my attention.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked confused because I wasn't listening entirely on their conversation "that You wouldn't mind if Kiba got all the action and not any for us" he said I blinked a few times before looking at Kiba then back at Tsume "depends on what were up against" I shrugged my shoulders.

Tsuki p.o.v

"On man we're going in circles!" Toboe said again for the billionth time we've been running around the city and every corner just seemed to be the exact same as the last one 'this city is tripy' I thought "there's no scent to be picked up here so it's harder to find Hige then it would be if there was any scent" I said to Toboe who was panting.

"This is ridiculous, I wonder if Hige headed back to meet up with the others already"

"Then let's try looking for someplace higher" I suggest pointing to a flight of stairs that were right next to us Toboes face lit up happily "great idea Tsuki!" He chimed but right as we got up and past a walk way that seemed like you can fall off we encountered quint the old man who we saved and who was about to shoot us if we hadn't of gotten away.

Jamie's p.o.v

There was this very low sound from my left ear that sounded like a scream but I couldn't tell for sure since it wasn't loud enough for me. "I smell something" I heard Tsume say but when I turned around there was a big  door that divided us "Ah ,Tsume!" I said as Kiba banged on the door trying to get to open.

I looked in front of me but when I looked back there was another door in front of me. I didn't react instantly but rather calmly "Kiba?" I said to the door but got nothing other then a small echo "Kiba!" I said a little louder but still nothing 'great..' I thought.

"Guess I have to follow my nose then" I toke a sniff of the air getting a scent of flowers then started running to the first hallway in front of me.

Tsuki p.o.v

"Ooh, I don't know which way to go anymore" Toboe mumbled lying down on the smooth clean ground "we're right in front of one of those elevator's Hige showed us" I said picking Toboe up "...Awesome come lets go!" He grabbed my hand pulling me like he always does but when the doors opened there were soldiers all pointing there sound gun or whatever they are at us and nocked us out.

Jamie's p.o.v

"Finally I made..it" I said panting. slowly walking to the door in front of me taking time to catch my breath I looked up and down at it before swallowing and opening it there was nothing but darkness. I was bewildered at first but just walked it off . "come to me wolf that was chosen by the flower" I heard a feminine voice say.

I was startled by a red laser being shot at me from somewhere in the dark I dogged it and if I hadn't it would of hit my foot. "Who's there?!" I growled, there was nothing but once I heard the clatter of armor I immediately blotted straight for the door but it closed just as I was an inch from it.

I turned around cornered by the army of soldiers in front of me shields and weapons out all ready to kill me i could see there red light from their masks on .I was shacking I was scared I put my hand up to my mouth as I watched as they aimed at me but it was really just an act I played before the lights had turned on and it was nothing but just a massive blood bath.

It toke everything I had but I managed to pull through without getting shot but just a few scratches and scrapes and a couple of bruises.