Vanishing

Jamie's p.o.v

"Man this place is depressing. I thought forests were suppose to be more alive, ya know." Hige complained

"It's the forest of death remember." Toboe pointed out.

"That's the reason the humans can't follow us in here." Kiba explained

"Well we don't have to rely on compasses or whatever ,but shouldn't there at least be animals you know like a rabbit or a fox."

"Rabbit huh? in other words your hungry?" Toboe teased

"Sue me okay!" Hige exclaimed childishly.

"We'll probably come across a town once were through this forest, just hang in there." Kiba said

"If we make it out alive that is." Tsume added without a care like he always does. Then all of sudden a human skull rolled out of a tree making Toboe freak and nearly get bit by a giant beetle that was crawling on the tree behind him.

I heard the sound of a twig snap causing me to turn the opposite direction of where were going. I kept looking until spotting some sort of gray dot in the distance, squinting my eyes to see better and sure enough It was Tsuki.

"Hey I see Tsuki!" I chirped happily getting everyone's attention.

"Where have you been Tsuki?" Hige asked with a concerned expression.

"I was just asking some questions, but when I came back I saw that you guys had already left. so I followed your scent, leading into this forest and here I am now." Tsuki explained before noticing the giant bug Tsume was holding trying to get Hige to eat it.

"Your hungry aren't cha? chow down." Tsume commanded while holding the giant beetle in his grasp.

"Why should I!?" Hige questioned grossed out by how the beetle was moving it legs "cause you got the strongest stomach" Toboe said with a cheeky grin.

"Eat it!" Tsume demanded putting the beetle closer to Hige's face "I ain't your taste tester! and how come your giving me orders? you're not are leader or anything right?!" Hige looked at Kiba for an answer but just got his blank face.

"Hey I know, let's give it to cheza" Hige grabbed the bug and held it in front of cheza's face "I bet you're hungry right?". Kiba punched the bug to the ground making it's insides squish out causing Tsuki and I to barf in are mouths.

"Cheza does not eat bugs!" Kiba barked at Hige making him back off "well then what should we feed her?!" Hige asked mad at Kiba for dropping a bug that could of possibly been eaten.

"This one doesn't eat anything" cheza said softly while smiling.

"Not a thing?" Hige questioned bewildered

"Know that you mention it. I've never seen her eat." Tsume stated

"She drank some water that one time." Toboe pointed out

"This one drinks and basks." cheza said

"Basks in what?" Kiba asked her as she gave a closed eyed smile and looked up at the forests dead branches with only a little sunlight coming through "but not here." she replied.

"Oh I get it, sunlight" Toboe said looking up at the sunlight "well makes sense she us a flower." Hige mumbled but then Toboe suddenly slipped off a rock and fell but caught himself until he said ouch and held his ankle.

"What's wrong?" Hige asked.

"My ankle it hurts" Toboe replied getting up and sitting on a different rock taking off his shoe and sock for Kiba to see "well it doesn't look sprained." kiba said examining Toboes foot causing him to wince as Kiba checked.