Paradise part 1

The wolfs and human kept going on. The wind was strong making the wolfs look like they were running in slow motion. The car was suddenly stopped because of quint who was in the back was having a hard time breathing.

"What's wrong?" Kiba asked

"It could be sever dehydration. . .either that or he's convulsing from internal bleeding." the man said pumping quints heart. "Is there anything we can do?"  Jamie's asked putting a piece of her hair behind her ear "I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. I'm not certified in CPR!" Sweat was dripping off his head as he continued to pump quints heart but stopped when Cheza stepped in putting her mouth over quints to give water.

Quint was gasping for air but everyone was relieved when he started to breath normally. They remained parked for a while, Kiba was in the car with Cheza, Hige was sitting outside, Tsume was leaning against the car, and Tsuki and Toboe were playing around to lighten up the mood while Jamie watched.

"I'm pretty sure he'll wake up soon" blu said glad that her master was okay "well if he comes to and sees were still around won't he just pass out again" Tsume said bluntly getting a few heads turned towards him "The whole idea of going to paradise with us isn't gonna sit to well it'll probably drive the old guy out of his mind."

"That's not true. Pops has changed he accepts me for what I really am now; back there on road he protected me even after I told him that i was part wolf"

"So all the times he tried to kill us it was just because of a simple misunderstanding."

"It wasn't simple" Hige said "but it probably was probably all he had left to hold onto...I think his hatred for wolfs is the only thing that's kept him going up until now."

Tsuki stayed inside the car with Toboe while Jamie who seemed to be in a daze was outside both felt heavy in their chests. "What's wrong Tsuki?" Toboe asked the different colored eyed girl that sat next to him with her scarf wrapped around her head with only her eyes visible.

Tsuki looked at Toboe who looked at her with a questioning face. She sighed "My chest feels heavy. . .that's all" she replied "Are you sick or something?" Toboe asked again getting closer to Tsuki's face "No I'm just tired I guess" she said trying to avoid his gaze just as the car broke down.

Kiba toke Cheza while Tsuki helped Toboe get quint out of the car. Jamie watched as they were moved the Heaviness in her chest began to grow more as she saw Cheza tell Kiba that she wants to walk. A frown appeared on her face as watched her friends walk in front of her but she wasn't alone, Tsuki kept her company which made her smile.

~

Resting on mountain was where they decided to camp until morning. Tsuki and Toboe were both back to back laying next to each other, Hige and Tsume were laying by themselves and so was Jamie who wasn't sleeping at all but just looking at the sky with her mouth slightly agape.

"hey look he finally woke up that's great" everyone heard Toboe say. "Is that the boy?" They heard quint say making them stiff "it's now just him ,their are others ..I can sense them."

"That's right" Kiba spoke so quint could hear him "who is that? who else is here?" Quint questioned "please pops there the- well the thing is" "we're the wolfs you've been tracking" Kiba cut in making quint gasp "heh you guys are messen with me" quint joked "we're not" Jamie spoke with seriousness "it's the truth they're wolfs and the flower Madian is here with them as well" the human man said "it was Cheza who resuscitated you she saved your life."