False

Tsuki's p.o.v

"Get your hands off of us!" I yelled at the soldiers face while trying to get lose but they had a strong grip that I couldn't break free "you heard her let us go!" Toboe yelled before they threw us in a cell.

They turned towards to a old woman who was in a cell across from us and used their weapon on her nocking her out but once they dragged her out we saw that she was a wolf too a cream colored wolf.

"Tsume?" Toboe asked frightened "where's Hige?" Tsume questioned mad at what the soldiers did "he was acting and then toke off we tried to look for him but couldn't since there's no scent in this city" I said monotonously.

"Where's Kiba and Jamie I thought they were with you?" Toboe asked "their probably somewhere inside the keep" Tsume replied "you don't think they've been killed ..do you?" Tsume looked away in worry and anger "if anything had happened I'm sure we would of felt it. Kiba and Jamie are alive they have to be"

"What do you think is gonna happen to us now ,if we don't something we'll all get split up and we won't be able to get out of here and save them Cheza!" I said banging a fist on the wall "what are we gonna ,w-what do we do?" Toboe said sort of in a panic.

"I don't know ..but none of that is gonna matter if we don't get out of here" Tsume said "but how can we ,how can we get out if we're stuck in here and at anytime right now those soldiers can come back and kill us when ever they'd like!" I shouted but lowered my voice so it wouldn't echo "like what they did just now with that old lady" I paused for a moment before continuing "we'll ..never see ..the others again".

"Tsuki calm down" Toboe said but jumped back when I suddenly lashed out "HOW CAN I WHEN EVERY FRIKEN TIME JAMIE AND I GET SEPARATED IT ALWAYS SEEM LIKE ITS GOING TO BE ARE LAST!!" I toke in a deep breath "IF ONLY IF WE HADN'T OF GONE THROUGH THAT PORTAL!"

"This is getting annoying, Toboe tell Tsuki to shut up!" I heard Tsume shout "what!?" Toboe asked startled.

"I WILL NOT SHUT UP. NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT DAMED DARCIA ,WE WOULD STILL BE IN SCHOOL AS SOPHOMORE'S INSTEAD OF WOLFS ON THE RUN LOOKING FOR PARADISE ..WE WOULD-!!" But I just broke down I fell to my knees and covered my eyes but I couldn't have held all my tears back.

"Excuse me..are the three of you wolfs?" A guy from a cell that was next to where the old lady was once in asked I look up ,my hands wet from my tears but I nodded "you are aren't you" he said "so what who the hell are you?" Tsume asked "every thing that was written; in the book of the moon, is it true?" "Hey mister how come your locked up in here your a human" Toboe asked.

The man smiled weakly "if your looking for Cheza I was with her" he said grabbing all are attention "soldiers brought us here to together ..but I don't know where they're keeping her" "we got to get out of here now!" Toboe said I jumped to my feet and nodded before helping them try to break down these bars.

~

Jamie's p.o.v

I don't know what had me in such a panic but I was running for my life ,nothing was chasing me nothing was after me and there was nothing around me .my breaths were heavy and my heart was racing like crazy my legs burned and screamed for me to stop but I wouldn't I felt like I had lost my sanity I felt like if I don't stop running then I would die.

I suddenly tripped over my foot I didn't have time to brace for impact. "I have to keep going" My body ached and my head hurt but that didn't keep me from trying to run again I tired but collapsed. Punching the ground I screamed and wept but it didn't help with anything 'just what am I doing' pushing myself up I continued to run but something stopped me something that I didn't even sense.

"The brown with white wolf how gorgeous you are my dear" i heard a women from behind me say .I spun around and there was jaguara a 6 foot tall women in a cape wrapped around her body and a helmet that cover her eyes. I said nothing but try and take step back but this women's gaze was locked onto me that I didn't want to move or I felt like she had some sort of weapon on her that she could probably kill me with.

I gulped before taking off but something appeared beneath me and I fell. I screamed bloody murder but it was only for a short second that I felt ground beneath me again. I didn't look up I was shacking like a leaf I was holding myself I was clutching Kiba's jacket I couldn't think straight.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!?" I heard Kiba growl but I was too shaken up to even look at him or give a sign that I was okay "I showed her what she fears the most" Jaguara said I felt her look at my trembling form smiling "Come we shall get you ready" I subconsciously followed miss Jaguara I wasn't being controlled I just did what she said "W-wait Jamie!" I heard Kiba say but I just ignored him.

~

Tsuki's p.o.v

"It's Cheza ..I can hear Cheza's song" Toboe said "...she sounds sad" I said "why is she crying like that?" Tsume said "I don't know" Toboe and I said.

"It's so sad.."

"Are you hearing cheza's voice?" The man asked we were angry at whoever made Cheza sad and it only made us try and break the bars harder.

~

Jamie's p.o.v

I gave up at even thinking to attempt breaking out. Jaguara had put a leash around my ankle to keep me from escaping she was kind enough to give me a bath and groomed but that didn't help the way I was still feeling.

She held my white leash as I walked beside her with my head hung low. Claps of people it masks all clapped at Jaguara as we walked in the dark room in front of the green sphere that Cheza was in. 'Im so sorry Cheza' I thought.

I turned and faced the people as Jaguara gave her speech "Welcome to the great feast. Tonight Jaguara's paradise will be loosed upon the world!" She then twirled around with me having to dance around her too and so did everyone else but the doors suddenly opened and everyone collapsed.

When Jaguara stopped I stopped. I looked up at Cheza to see that there were marks on her face 'cheza'.