Back to life

Tsuki's p.o.v

"Your gonna stay here?, so does that mean you don't want to be with us anymore?" Tsume asked us "yes" was are reply.

"There's something about this place ,how we can as people live that's paradise to us"

"Are you sure?.. Toboe Tsuki is this what you want?" .We didn't say anything other then look at the ground "well if that's what you've decided then it's okay by me" Tsume turned and started walking "Hey!?!" Hige protested "take care of yourself kids."

Toboe and I didn't look back as we started to walk back to the village. I felt terrible me deciding to live with Toboe in the village without finding Jamie and telling her how she is I felt like I had given up on her. To think that after all this time that we've been stuck here .we would of been sucked back to are reality life's by now we would of been sophomores...Geez just thinking about that really makes you wonder what's happening back at home.

~

Jamie's p.o.v

"Hello little one" I heard a voice say from about me. Looking up I see a brown owl with strange purple eyes, I blink then look side to side before looking at the owl again. "..did you just speak?" I asked the owl.

The owl turned its head at me "did I speak?" The owl spoke surprising me for a moment "I'm Jamie" I started "I'm a wolf trying to get to paradise along with a friend that's just up the hill behind me" I pointed "but.. I think I died since I'm here and don't really remember much."

~

Third p.o.v

"Are you sure ..about not going to paradise I mean" Ets horse said as they looked down at the canyon from a cliff "I'm sure we don't really have what it takes" Toboe said making the horse nay in laughter "does anybody have what it takes?" The horse asked.

"It's no wonder they all think I'm a coward expect Tsuki" Toboe looked at Tsuki who was sitting on a different ledge of the cliff "not that it matters to me. I'm sure Kiba and Jamie will be alright and it's not like I have to worry about Tsume or Hige, I'm mean all I ever did was hold them back they don't need that...if I'm here then I won't get in their way"

~

Tsuki's p.o.v

"OH NO!" Toboe gasped as we looked in the direction that Tsume and Hige went "do you sense something!?" Et asked concerned "it's coming in the direction that Tsune and Hige went somethings wrong" I replied moving my scarf up a little.

"I think it might be them" Toboe said "you mean the people who attacked the dogs?" "and the ones who attacked us" I reminded. Et hopped on his as we ran along side him into the canyon.

When we got there, there were Nobel soldiers shooting at Tsume and Hige. Et shot one in the neck with an arrow while grabbing a gun and firing at these two soldiers that were in from of a huge plant like thing.

I was about to pounce on one of them but they fell before I could. Inside the plant we found Kiba and Jamie passed out and malnourished they were so skinny you could their bones. "Stay back!, don't get any closer the poison from that grass has paralyzed them" Et said.

"But they can't be they can't!" Toboe whined

"They aren't dead!" Tsume growled

"Maybe not yet but if we don't pull them out of there their gonna-!!" Hige trailed off as Et walked in and pulled Kiba and Jamie out of the plant before running back and putting Kiba on his horse then he turned to us with Jamie in his hands "I can only carry one, one of you will have to carry her" we looked at each other Toboe has the weakest arms, Hige probably wont hold her right, and Tsume can carry her but probably complain leaving me as the last option.

I sighed "Tsume you care Jamie" "fine by me" Tsume tone Jamie from Et's arms and put her over his left shoulder "your friends spirits have been taken I'm sure the elder can call them back" "hurry please!" I said then we ran all the way back to the village.

Over night we stayed outside while the village elder called Kiba's and Jamie's spirit back. I just waited outside the tent like everyone else was. I glanced at the tent and I could see Jamie's face. Then I looked up at the night sky.

~

Jamie's p.o.v

No matter what I said to this owl it just seems to be mocking me "I said will you stop mocking me?" I asked the bird for the millionth time "mocking who is mocking I am not mocking" the bird said "I'm just talking".

I glared at the owl that was hooting and circling above my head. "I'm not listening to you anymore" I mumbled before stomping off my rock. Before my foot touched the grass I was suddenly in darkness and there was someone singing "Hello...Kiba!" I called out but my voice only echoed then all of a sudden images or memories of mine started to appear all around me. The singing started to get louder too.

"Kiba!" I called out beginning to run as the images started to fade and so did I. Opening my eyes everything was blurry .I could only see one figure in the room by the telling of the outline it was a male and they were kneeling.

"Hey Jamie" I heard speak softly. I closed my eyes for moment then opened them again "hey Kiba" I managed to say despite how tired I felt "I'm so tired" I whispered making Kiba laugh a little "I'm sure you are Tsuki's been worried sick about you ,want me to bring her in?" He asked.

"Sure" I said opening my eyes again only to see a flash of gray tackle me into a bear hug "Tsuki!!" I heard everyone scold rushing in to see Tsuki hugging me and almost crying but the tears she Shed were tears of joy "I thought I'd never see you again" she hugged me tighter. I laughed a little before getting out of her grip and smiling "hey I'm not going anywhere soon"