Fallen Jaguara

Jamie's p.o.v

This feeling I got from this stranger that just walked in didn't feel right and it was making me more nervous then I already was. "I've been waiting for you" Jaguara said as the stranger stopped only being a foot away from us.

When they toke off their mask they revealed a blue eye and a yellow eye. My eyes widened as I couldn't believe that Darcia was still alive after the collapse at his keep, Jaguara toke her mask and helmet off too allowing her long blond hair touch the ground.

"I never imagined I would look upon that face again in my life time" Darcia said to Jaguara "They countinits of your beloved maiden" Jaguara said slightly pulling on my leash "She's your younger sister as I recall" Jaguara narrowed her eyes just a little "You know it as well as I, that her soul was lost ever since that day. But you were the only unwilling to face the truth..so I released you from that heavy burden I did it all for you my beloved." Jaguara paused for a moment before continuing "yes we were only alike in face and body if homina was light then I was shadow, I was content with that and then you appeared and thrust us into turmoil".

"The unrivaled instigator Darcia the third, you brought it all upon yourself..Come let us dance" she opened out her arms slowly walking towards Darcia as I reluctantly walked behind taking glances at Cheza "The gates of paradise are opening for the Nobels no for paradise only for the two of us come" she said softly embracing Darcia and drooping the leash.

Tsuki's p.o.v

we've been trying to get theses doors open for hours but they wouldn't budge, that was until I started noticing the lights flickering and when we rammed against the bars again the door opened only for a minute before locking again.

"Did you see that?" I asked "yeah it opened just now" Toboe said looking up at where the caged opened "You can't open them that way, listen to me it's look like the lock to these cells are powered by electricity and the flow of energy to this place is starting to become erratic if you slam your bodies into the doors at the same time the lights go dim I think they'll open" he told us.

"Hit it now!" He shouted

Toboe and I both rammed into the door and it almost fully opened "it working" I said.

"You guys can do it just one more time!" We tried again and the lock opened right as we were about to get out the lights went out for only a minute before coming back on "..well what do ya know looks like I came all this way to rescue you for nothing, hey" Hige said.

"Hige I'm so glad your not dead!" Toboe exclaimed happily "well get out of there" Hige said to Tsume who wasn't coming out of cell but what he said totally destroyed the happy mood "so where the hell are you planning on taking us?" Hige's smile disappear along with Toboe's happy face "what are you talking about Tsume?" Toboe asked.

"What kind of trap are you gonna lead us into this time?" Tsume glared dangerously at Hige his golden eyes locking onto hige's brown ones "I saw them the wolfs in that hall that had been stuffed and mounted like trophies" not likening the atmosphere of this conversation I decided to change the subject "hey Hige what happened to your collar?" I asked.

"That stupid thing was just a number-" "Then explain how you managed to waltz in here without being noticed?" Tsume cut in "was it your mission to lure us to this keep?" Tsume interrogated "...I don't know" Hige answered frowning at Tsume for asking questions that he doesn't like.