Chapter 13 Hogsmeade

Today was the day after Halloween also called as Hogsmeade day where students from year three and onwards were allowed to go to a nearby village which had many recreational stores. Prank items, candies, sweets, books, stationary items, clothes, lunch and many more things could be bought from the various stores in the village.

Since this was the first Hogsmeade Visit this year, the excitement level was at it's peak. Aurelia wanted to desperately see her brother and brother in law but knew their visit was not possible today since the full moon day was tonight. Hence taking full benefit of this, Ethan planned a little date for them both since after coming back to the school he hardly got some quality time with his wife.

After reaching the beautiful village Ethan carefully jumped out of their carriage and offered his hand to Aurelia. Holding his hand firmly Aurelia too got off the carriage. Together the two walked off to the Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop as Aurelia needed to pick up few stationery items and parchments for herself and Cedric. Next the two went to Honeydukes since Ethan had a long list from both the kids about all the sweets they wanted.

It was a funny thing actually. For study related or anything else the two kids would go to Aurelia. But when it came to sweets, candies or prank items Ced and Lyra knew to only depend on Ethan. Lyra had also secretly passed him a list containing few prank items names which Ethan had to buy discreetly and away from Aurelia's eyes.

Honeydukes was  filled with shelves upon shelves of the most succulent - looking sweets imaginable and was for obvious reasons, the shop was quite a popular destination for Hogwarts students when visiting Hogsmeade on the weekends

Honeydukes was filled with shelves upon shelves of the most succulent - looking sweets imaginable and was for obvious reasons, the shop was quite a popular destination for Hogwarts students when visiting Hogsmeade on the weekends.

After picking up few Acid pops, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Pumpkin Pasties, Sugar Quills and Cauldron Cakes the two adults finally made their way to
The Three Broomsticks to have their famous butterbeers. Holding out the front door for his wife like a true gentleman, Ethan was then quick to spot an empty table for them. After depositing their purchases, Aurelia went to order their drinks and few snacks since she also wanted to have a little chat with Madame Rosmerta.

After a long 10 mins later, Aurelia came back to their table only to come across a rather angry looking Ethan

After a long 10 mins later, Aurelia came back to their table only to come across a rather angry looking Ethan. Confused as to what could have made her otherwise jovial husband get such foul mood she looked around them only to see the infamous reporter, Rita Skeeter sitting two tables across them. The woman was rather famous for publishing poison-pen stories. These stories tended to be based on false information and misreported interviews.

Knowing how Ethan hates such people Aurelia cursed herself for taking so long at the counter. Quickly putting down their drinks and snacks she sat with her back facing the reporter. It was rather a relief that the lie spreading woman was facing opposite to their table and hence they could actually enjoy their time away from her eyes. Settling down and taking Ethan's hand in hers, Aurelia finally was able to grab her husband's attention. Ethan suddenly realized that he was giving death stares to the vile woman for past 5 mins and now his sweet wife had to bring their order all by herself since he was rather too busy.

Understanding his unsaid remorse, Aurelia simply shook her head and gave him his butterbeer. Clinking their glasses together the two soon forgot the woman who earlier caused Ethan unwanted distress. Ethan and Aurelia talked for a long time forgetting everything else. It was rather a sweet sight for the other students to see their young professors in a non professional and lovey dovey form.

Later on Aurelia insisted on visiting Madam Puddifoot's tea shop since she wanted to buy few tea flavours for Remus and Regulus when Ethan finally found the perfect opportunity to sneak off and get the prank supplies for Lyra and also a few things for Cedric. He firmly refused to set foot inside the horrible pink shop and instead offered to wait outside no matter how long it would take for his wife to make her purchases. Understanding that Ethan was not going to bulge from his stand, Aurelia went inside alone.

Ethan was then quick to head out for the Zonkos and bought all the things and put them in his charmed pockets. After remembering something else he quickly went back to Honeydukes and bought few chocolate frogs as well.

Aurelia too finished her shopping and came out of the tea shop to find her husband surrounded by a few senior students

Aurelia too finished her shopping and came out of the tea shop to find her husband surrounded by a few senior students. No matter how much Ethan demonstrated his loyalty and love towards his wife, the female population of their school still couldn't help themselves from flocking towards him. Seeing his wife finally decided to emerge back, Ethan bid goodbye to his students in relief and the happy couple returned back to the castle with smiles on their faces and occasion kisses Ethan could steal inside their carriage.

✨Do press the like button.
Comment on your favorite part guys.

863 words✨