Chapter 26 Quidditch it is

✨ Press the tiny star at the bottom guys. ✨

A beautiful saturday only meant late start for Hogwarts. Students would sleep in and compensate for their lack of proper sleep during the week days. But a few did not get to enjoy the same liberty today. Specially for Lyra, Cedric and a certain professor who was quite famous for his deep sleeper tendencies.

Aurelia had gifted quidditch match tickets to her family member on Christmas. At the last moment she had given the same to Andromeda and her family as well. The match was today and they needed to leave in an hour.

Holyhead Harpies was made up entirely of women and was today going against Chudley Canons. Cedric and Lyra had surprisingly made a bet amongst themselves with the Hufflepuff supporting the all women team. Ethan had also wagered against Amos while siding with his favorite team, Chudley Canons.

"Ethan Diggory, this is your last warning. If I don't see you getting up this instant then I won't be responsible for my next actions. GET UP NOW!!! ".

To say Aurelia was furious would be a massive understatement. She had completed a lot of chores since she was awake and here her dearest husband was not even moving an inch from the bed. He needed to get up now and be ready soon since they were due for breakfast with their rest of the family. Sensing no further development, Aurelia simply pointed her wand at the innocent man and Pufff..... he was soon drenched in water.
"Wah.. Whatt.. What the... LIA WHAT IS THIS?, " Ethan more like screamed like a banshee looking at his angry wife.
Releasing a heavy sign, Aurelia simply pointed towards the bathroom and said, "10 minutes" in her rarely seen anger laced voice.

Knowing she was about to blow his head, Ethan quickly moved out and ran to complete his morning activities in a haste.

Getting ready in record time, he came out to see their bed back to its normal 'day state and his wife no where in sight. Praying to the Lord to save him from her ire today, he quickly went out side since he knew the 4 ie., the kids and they two themselves were set to meet in the headmaster's office. Running all the way and ignoring the whispers around him of all students about why the calm and cool professor look to be running for his life right now, he was quick to reach his destination. Again ignoring the not so silent snickering of both Lyra and Cedric when they saw the death glare Ethan received from their angel aunt, he gave everyone a tight smile. Ignoring his shenanigans for once, Aurelia quickly thanked the headmaster once again for letting them use his fire place for today. After demanding a very odd compensation of bringing back a strange candy for him, Professor Dumbledore stepped away from the fire place to allow them all to proceed. Aurelia turned towards the kids and said, " All right loves, see, first I'll go and then you two will come. Your uncle can be the last as usual. You'll say , Angus Steak House". Now say the name please. "

Once both kids could repeat the name correctly, Lia gave a last look to Ethan and took the ash and went into the fireplace. Soon the 4 arrived to their destination as they had planned and Aurelia was quick to fix their appearances with a few wand movements. Satisfied that none of them looked homeless, the two adults then tried to look here and there for their family.

"Ced, Lia, here kids, " came an excited call and soon they saw Amos hurriedly coming towards them. Cedric and Lyra were pulled into a tight hug. After kissing both their foreheads Amos took Ethan and Aurelia into his arms as well. After exchanging quick pleasantries, he guided them all towards the already reserved breakfast table. Andromeda was already present with her husband. Unfortunately Dora couldn't come as she had an important exam lined up and for once the girl was serious in her academics. Exchanging hugs and kisses, all settled down. Ethan made sure to ensure that his wife although still angry with him sat next to him. He could not bear her anger for much more time honestly. He wished by the time their breakfast will end, her anger would go away too. Hence, pulling out a chair, and fulfilling his normal gentlemanly duties, he sat down in between his wife and Amos. Now only the Lupin- Blacks were left.