Chapter 15 November 3rd

The day was just like a normal day. Students had their classes. Professors were busy in teaching and mentoring. The twins were preparing for a new prank. Cedric was busy gossiping with Ernie in the kitchen with his favourite elf Tinky preparing his daily Chocolate milkshake while listening to their talks.

Lyra knew today was a bad day to make her aunt angry. Why she didn't know.
Ethan knew his wife was bound to be sad the entire day. All he could do was be with her. Remus knew his husband won't be seen from morning till late night. All he could do was send some delicious food with Kreature so atleast he won't stay hungry.

Aurelia focused on fulfilling her professional duties. She made her designated rounds, taught her lessons, gave and checked previous homeworks, solved a few quarrels in the hallways and she also gave detentions to students for being too loud, for not completing their homeworks and for few more such reasons which she usually would let go off. By lunch the student body knew to keep their distance from their usually peace loving and very amicable professor.

Ethan knew he had to finally intervene when he saw his wife missing both breakfast as well as lunch. He asked Tinky to send lunch to their  private chamber and went to look out for his wife. He found her in her classroom which overlooked the Black Sea. Aurelia was looking over the Black Sea with so much intensity that she jumped when Ethan kept his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, oh merlin, it's you. Hey. " She said keeping a hand on her chest. Ethan made her to turn around and face him properly. Then he kept one finger under her chin to raise her face up. "I missed you at breakfast. I missed you at lunch. Now missus I am giving you your space but skipping food is not done", he said with an unapproving voice.

Aurelia releases a loud sigh and rested her head on his chest. Ethan automatically enveloped her in a warm hug and started rubbing her shoulders in comfort. Aurelia held onto his robes and tried to force back the tears that had started to form in her husband's embrace. There was just something about her husband. He was her strength. But he was also the person who made her most vulnerable. All her facade would go away at his mere sight. That was the reason she avoided being near him today in open. How could she keep her tears in control when her husband looked at her with so much love and understanding. How could she stop herself when she would see Sirius in her niece.

After a few moments Ethan felt Aurelia had composed herself. He then guided them both towards their chamber where he proceeded to feed his wife with his own hands. Occasionally brushing off her hairs from her face , he fed her with utmost love. All Aurelia knew was that she had certainly done great things in her past life to get Ethan today. She was lucky and she knew that much.

After making Aurelia complete her lunch Ethan stood and went back to his drawers and bought back something. Sitting back in front of Aurelia he placed chocolate frogs he had sneakily bought on their last hogsmeade visit on her delicate palms. Aurelia kept starring at the candy.