Chapter 2: Night Out

It was just about sunset when the bus carrying the dinosaur boys had finally arrived in Two Medicine. Joining them was human park ranger Revit Allen, who loves dinosaurs more than anybody. They rode the bus into the small town of Two Medicine, a town not as big as Hell Creek, but big enough to house many people. To keep themselves blended in with the people, Tex, Shane, and Blaster wore their human forms thanks to their morph bracelets. Once the bus pulled up at the bus stop, the boys hopped off, leaving them on the sidewalk.

"Well, fellas, here we are. Two Medicine, the secondary capital to Terrarium's inner base system" Blaster announces as the guys look around the area.

"Inner system?" Tex questions.

"Two Medicine makes up one of the three cities that Terrarium sets up its main district base in. True it has smaller bases laid out in other cities and towns, but this place, along with Hell Creek and Morrison, makes up the entire capital base of the company" Shane elaborates.

"Wow, this place isn't as big compared to Hell Creek," Tex says, feeling surprised.

"Well, not every town is as big as Hell Creek, Tex. Some places just have a few buildings here and there and other places are just long streets filled with homes. The size of it usually depends on the population of the people" Shane explains.

"Oh, man! I haven't been here in a long time. The last time I was here, I had to pick up supplies to construct many signs pointing to the way to Formation National Park. Hehehe, I guess now that you guys are living there, I'm glad the police had to take them down due to trespassing concerns" Revit laughs nervously.

"Well, rest assured, Revit, tonight is not about being busy with work or learning anything educational," Blaster says, wrapping his arm around Revit's shoulder. "Tonight...we live like men!"

	"True, but let's not forget Blaster, our main venue for coming here," Tex says, claiming there may be something to learn here tonight

"He's right, birdman. Tonight, we need to track down the abandoned Terrarium base of Two Medicine" Shane explains while he pulls out his phone and shows his screen to the group. The screen displayed a physical map of the area, meaning it could help the boys find the base. "If we can find any clues about the company and Hero's past, we can get some insight on how to stop any related enemies in the future."

"Oh, right. Sounds like a fun night. The four of us are investigating a top-secret, underground base, lost to the outside world for nearly two decades, no life to be found inside" Blaster says sarcastically, trying to make the event sound fun and interesting. "Dude, to be honest, I will call the night a success if we get to run in ghosts haunting the base cause then I can go full-on pteranodon mode and kick their tails until their back in the underworld! Heeya!" Blaster elaborates until he makes a karate pose by kicking his leg in the air.

"Don't worry, Blaster. Once we find this base, you can look like yourself as much as you like. Now come on, guys. If we follow the map, we can search for the base faster" Shane says before he starts walking off, following the map on his phone.