Chapter 9: Creating Plans

A lot of inmates were broken out of the Terrarium prison alongside Alton and Kireina. But because they couldn't go to any nearby towns and cities due to not having morph bracelets to give them human disguises, they all had to hide somewhere. Luckily, the woman who helped them escape helped them settle into a new hideout. One that would be large enough to satisfy their numbers: the abandoned underground Two Medicine Terrarium Base.

Most of the inmates were chilling in the main hall while others searched the halls for supplies and objects they could turn into weapons. Some of these inmates included Fossil, Edward, and Melanie. Since breaking out, the inmates also were able to lose their prison uniforms and dress in their original clothing. Fossil, Edward, and Melanie were some of them. Other dinosaurs who got their clothing and items back from the officials were, of course, Alton and Kireina.

The duo was inside a large old office room, with a glass wall that looked out into the cylinder-shaped main hall. The glass was broken though, so the wall was opened up. The room itself was beaten up from years of decomposing. It was shown through wallpaper scraping off, dirt spilling onto the floors, plant vines growing on the walls, and old furniture in decline. Despite the poor condition of the room, Alton and Kireina happily waited inside for the woman to meet with them.

During this time, Kireina would gather all of her weaponry together after reclaiming it from Terrarium officials. She would also have her old outfit back. Alton, on the other hand, was busy getting himself readjusted to his regular outfit, which included a long black leather coat with blue sweatpants, and tall brown boots. The coat had a hole in the back to allow his sail and tail to stick out. He also wore no shirt, exposing his baby blue underbelly, and muscular chest with a four-pack set of abs.

"Hohoho! This is fantastic! After getting my precious treasures confiscated, it feels good to have them back in my grasp!" Kireina laughs ecstatically while she looks over her weapons. "Let's see, we have my precious knives, my tooth-shaped shurikens, ooh! My delicate red-powered smoke bombs. And oho! My lucky double-bladed sword. Oh, how I LOVE to have my weaponry in hand once again!"

Kireina picked up each weapon she called on and cheered loudly while hugging her double-bladed sword and spinning around in a circle

Kireina picked up each weapon she called on and cheered loudly while hugging her double-bladed sword and spinning around in a circle. When she stopped spinning, she would turn to see Alton adjusting his coat. He would also be adjusting the one black glove he's wearing on his right hand.

"You know, you seemed to have done a fine job at keeping that hand and arm of yours entirely hidden from us back in prison. Is there by any chance something underneath all that leather I should know about?" She asks, curious about Alton's covered-up arm.

"That my partner is for me to know and for you to find out at your own damn time" Alton answers while shrugging. He keeps a serious demeanor to let Kireina know he doesn't want to tell her why his entire right arm is covered up.

"Well then" she whispers abruptly before walking over to the broken glass wall, looking out at the inmates in the main hall. "I gotta say, it's quite a unique turn up on how our fellow cellmates chose to come with us here. Must be very thankful to whoever broke them out" she explains. Alton would walk over and look out at the hall as well.