Chapter 3: Relationship Goals

It felt like almost a full month since Buckley, the defective oviraptor from Terrarium, escaped the Hell Creek base airship crash. The pink oviraptor, who was not qualified enough to earn a morph bracelet, was now stuck wandering the barren, outdoor wilderness of Viridian. Without a human form, she couldn't go into the towns or cities unless she would expose herself in front of humans. But she knew by the fact she didn't want to go back to Terrarium at the risk of being locked within the Defect Dino Lab again. She walked across the desert until she stopped.

"Alright then...well...this is fricken boring" she speaks out. "Ugh, no one ever told me the price of freedom still meant you had to pay for stuff to help you. I mean, how am I supposed to do all the fun things I want if I can't even go into all the fun spots without a stupid human form! Damn, and to think Orgil was much funner." She contemplates this to herself before continuing to walk.

However, just as she turns her body around, she sees what appears to be a large hole in the sand. Curious, she walks over to it until she sees the massive hole is the open hatchet for the abandoned Two Medicine base. From atop, she would see the circular hall for the base, with the balconies to the floor levels and underground vegetation to prove it.

"Hm...now this is an interesting sight to see. But I wonder who's in here?" Buckley asks herself in a suspicious and intriguing tone of voice. 

Eager to explore, she jumps into the hole and lands at the center of the room

Eager to explore, she jumps into the hole and lands at the center of the room. From there, she would enter a hallway and start exploring. But unknown to her, in the sand above the base were footprints belonging to three anthro theropod dinosaurs. The footprints led into the base, meaning someone else besides her and the Dinosaur Rebellion boys was inside the base.

In Emily's apartment in the city of Hell Creek, things were looking bleak for the girls and their sleepover. After talking about their relationship lives and realizing how lonely they each are, the girls, Emily, Caren, and Morgan, took a break from the movie and just instead lay down all across the living room. Emily sat in a chair with a small bowl of popcorn. Caren was on the couch with a cup of juice and Morgan was faced down in the beanbag. Rover was also with them, laying beside Caren on the couch.