Chapter 7

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW!

••••
"Cris!"

"Where are you?!"

God, who the hell burst into the house and started screaming like maniacs?

I was currently sat on the leather couch in the living room with my laptop in my lap, reviewing, yet again, all of the player's medical records. As I heard footsteps approaching the living room, I quickly shut my computer and turned around to see the three maniacs: Marcelo, Fabio, and Pepe. The three musketeers.

I know they're Cristiano's best friends, but was he crazy enough to give them the keys to his house? He was probably drunk. Wait, he doesn't drink. Then he was definitely on drugs. Yup, high as a bird.

"Abril!" Marcelo exclaimed and hugged me from behind.

"Marcelo!" I exclaimed just as enthusiastically.

Soon came Fabio and Pepe and hugged me too.

"We miss you at training!" Pepe said, as I was standing up and walked around to talk to them.

"Yeah, I mean, we love Juan and all, but you're nicer." Fabio stated smiling brightly.

"Thanks. How are the rest of the guys doing? I miss them too." I asked, pushing my hair back.

"Oh, they're great. Except for Raphaël, he hit himself on the head yesterday in training." Marcelo paused and looked thoughtfully. "I think he got a concussion, but Juan says he'll be back for tomorrow's game though."

"Oh, god, what happened?"

"Well, we were in the gym yesterday and we were doing some feet coordination exercises when all of a sudden, he got tangled and fell." Fabio explained, grabbing a fruit from a bowl on the coffee table. "Where does he get these star fruits from?"

"So he just hit himself with the floor?"

Pepe rubbed his head, and paused for a moment, "No... I think he actually hit himself with a dumbbell."

"I hope he's okay. I can't wait to see the whole team again though."

"Do you know where Cris keeps his knives?" Fabio asked completely ignoring me as he entered the kitchen.

"First drawer on the left." I said as if I lived here.

He soon returned with a plate of pieces of star fruits. And... he ate them all in a second moaning at their taste. Oh, Fabio...

"So how are you?" Pepe asked paying no attention to Fabio.

"I'm fine. You should be asking Cristiano that though." I answered looking at him with a strange face.

"I don't mean that. I mean, how are you? Like, are you fine living with Cris?"

Oh great! We kissed and everything and he's been a doll. He's the sweetest! Did I mention that he's hot as a fuck and he likes me? Because if not, I just wanted you to know. That's what I wanted to say, but instead I said, "I'm surviving. I mean I only have three days left with him," I said fake happily so that I don't show my sadness, "so yeah, and his ankle is doing great. He can walk without crutches, now. We start therapy tomorrow to so he'll be back in a week and a half or so."

"Oooh! I want see him and congratulate him." Marcelo said excitedly clapping and smiling as always.

"He's outside with Junior." I said.

"Oh! C'mon guys let's go see him." Fabio said pulling them to the backyard.

I didn't have anything else to do so I followed them and saw how they attacked him in hugs. At first, he was startled, but then, he hugged them back. Then they attacked Junior in hugs and tickled him. It was a hilarious sight to be honest. After a while, I sat down on a lounge chair next to the pool. The guys started playing football with Junior as Cristiano came up to me and sat down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Just peachy." I smiled sadly.

"No, you're not. What's wrong?"

"I miss everyone." I answered.

He put his hand on my knee, "Am I that horrible?"

I chuckled and patted his hair. He did not have gel on so all of his curls were all loose. I honestly liked him better this way. He seemed natural. "You are."

"You bitch." He said jokingly, punching my leg softly.

"Correction: Boss Ass Bitch." I said poking his forehead.

"Mm no. Lame Ass Bitch." He laughed.

I poked him again, "You take that back!"

"Nope."

"I'll tickle you." I said waving my fingers trying to look scary.

"Okay fine!" He raised his arms in defeat. "You win."

"Now, what kind of bitch am I?" I asked placing a hand behind my ear so I could hear him better.

"Boss Ass Bitch." He mumbled barely audible.

"What?" I leaned in closer.

"You want me to sing it?" He asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Actually, that sounds great."

"No. But seriously though..." He turned serious. "I miss them too, but you'll get to see the team in three days."

"I know. But I also have another problem." I stated.

"What?"

"I only have three days left with you." I sighed.

"I know. I don't want to think about it. I've gotten so used to you here that I really don't know if I can call this house home after you leave."

"Aww... that is the cutest thing you have ever said to me. Besides calling me a Boss Ass Bitch of course." I laughed. "But I get you. When I get home, it'll all feel so foreign and weird. Like I don't belong."

He was about to say something when a bouncing toddler wrapped his arms around Cris's neck, "Papai! Tio Marcelo, Tio Fabio, and Tio Pepe told me they are going to go with me to get some churros with chocolate. Can I go?" Junior gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes ever, but didn't look convinced so he looked at the crazy guys and saw them making the same face as Cris Junior only that they were on their knees, begging.

"Fine." He huffed out and Junior jumped and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes! Thank you, papai."

Soon the trio was behind Cris giving him a kiss on the cheek and thanking him too.

I think Junior is more mature than them.

Wait, I'm gonna be alone with Cristiano.