Chapter 34

I have no clue when to end this book. It's just so much fun to write. Anyone with any suggestions is more than welcome to private message me. I feel like I should keep writing a lot more chapters, but somehow I have no clue what to write.

I NEED FEEDBACK! PLEASE

I NEED FEEDBACK! PLEASE... That's all I ask for. I love comments. I'm obsessed with feedback. I just need criticism.

So without further ado, here is the chapter! Hope you enjoy

---

It was the late in the afternoon the day after Cristiano and Abril's conversation had taken place and four friends were gathered around a table. One of them was scratching his beard, the other looked like he was about to cry, another one twiddled with her thumbs nervously and the last one, well the last one was the one who was yelling, "Just do it!"

Who were these four people you may ask? Well it's none other than the four best friends: Isco, Toni, James and Abril.

They were all staring at the phone in the middle of the table. It was Cristiano's phone and it was still open. The screen was open on a contact name. The name of the contact was Guy Who People Say Is Better Than Me When The World Knows He Is Not.

"It's not that easy," Abril said as she bit her lip. "I mean, what if she's not there and we're stuck with telling him how we know about them?"

Of course she had told them everything. They were her best friends. Her true best friends. Besides, if Catalina could spill her secret, she could spill hers.

They all hummed in agreement and went back to staring at the phone.

Cristiano had given her his personal phone for the day while he was shooting a commercial. He had his business phone with him just in case something happens. She specifically remembers him saying call me if the baby pops out. And of course Abril glared at him when he chose that specific wordplay.

Someone let out a low breath and another one sighed. The only sound you could hear was the sound of James's Rolex ticking. Just when the screen was about to go black someone tapped it and it went back to being bright.