Chapter 9

SMEXY PART STARTS HERE
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Cristiano pushed me against the wall gently and started kissing my neck. I moaned at the feeling. He moved his lips until he stopped and started sucking on my sweet spot. He bit it and then licked it and then kissed it, I knew that was going to leave a mark and there will be a lot of explaining to do, also. He kissed up my neck and to my jaw, peppering small kisses until he reached my lips. I opened my mouth to let his tongue inside, and before I knew it he wrapped my legs around his waist and I was in the air.

I let out a little shriek as I was dropped on the bed and I felt him smirk against my lips. "Jerk." I mumbled against his lips. I slowly started to unbutton his shirt, revealing his greek god body. How did I become so lucky? I ran my hands up his torso and pushed his shirt off.

He was slowly grinding against me and I was getting aroused by the second. My pulse was off the charts and I was sweating way too much, moaning at the same time. Once he stopped grinding, he took off my dress in a swift movement, leaving me just in my underwear. He was looking at me intensely and I squirmed under his gaze. No one has ever looked at me with such fondness. Not even my ex-boyfriend. "You're beautiful, Abril. There's nothing to be embarrassed of."

And that did it.

I attacked him full on the lips and unbuckled his belt. He helped me slide his pants down and throw them somewhere in the room. I flipped us over so that I was on top and started kissing down his abs and to his navel. I reached his CR7 briefs and took them off, revealing something huge. And I mean huge! I looked up at him to see him with a wide grin and I rolled my eyes. I took the hugeness into my hand and started stroking it.

His moans were sinful. He rolled head back as I pulled at it and jerked it. After a few minutes, he stopped me saying, "I don't want to come like this."

That stopped me, alright. Cris fiddled with my bra and took it off in a swift motion. I took off my panties. There I was, completely naked, straddling an also completely naked Cristiano Ronaldo. What is life?

We kissed slow and passionate for a few minutes before Cris flipped me under him. I stared up into his chocolate brown eyes and gasped at the adoration in them. He stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead in a loving way. He gave me a warning look as I nodded in approval. I opened my legs slightly as he aligned himself at my entrance.

With one deep thrust he was in. I was in cloud 9. I moaned at the movement and he moaned out a, "So good." I gasped at the feeling of being filled up by him. He continued thrusting slowly inside of me, making me moan every time.

And then it happened. He found my g spot and I screamed, loud. "Right there!" He continued thrusting into that same spot. "Harder." I moaned out. And he did.

The only thing to be heard in the room was the sound of skin slapping and our pants and moans. The room smelled like sweat and sex, but it felt like heaven.

A few moments later, I was reaching my high, "I'm gonna come." I whimpered.

"Me too." He whispered, kissing me.

We both came at the same time screaming our names.

He slowly pulled out and laid beside me.

SMEXY PART OVER
YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES NOW, KIDS

He rolled onto his side and pulled me close to him, heat radiating off our bodies. It's funny how perfectly we fit together, me being so tiny and him being so big.

I felt his arms go around my waist as I buried my face in his chest.

I closed my eyes and dozed off into a world where everything was even more perfect than the real world: dream world.

I may or may not have dreamt about Cristiano and his abs.

•••

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, (which may or may not be the Real Madrid anthem). Well, I didn't wake up per say... I got scared shitless and fell to the ground. To make matters worse, I heard Cris burst out laughing at my stupidness.

I grabbed my phone before I got the urge to snap Cris's neck. (Never was a morning person.)

It was Juan. Shit. What if someone saw us at the restaurant yesterday? Juan always said to maintain a close relationship with the guys, but to keep it somewhat professional. I really don't think sleeping with one of them is professional.

"Hello?" I greeted sweetly and innocently.

"Abril! How are you doing?" He answered back cheerfully.

I mentally sighed, knowing that no one saw us yesterday. "I'm doing okay and you?"

"Good. Feeling even better knowing that you will be back tomorrow to cover training again."

The smile that formed subconsciously suddenly fell and I felt my mood do a 180. No more Cristiano for me then.

"Oh, yes I'm very excited to be going back." I lied, and I heard Cris get up.

"Trust me when I say that I'm so glad you're coming back. I love the team and all, but being around them for so long is not good for an old man's heart." He laughed. Suddenly, there were clothes thrown on me, making me gasp and the sudden contact on my naked skin.

"Juan, you're not that old. You're 36." I said, putting on the sweatpants and t shirt that Cris picked out for me.

"I feel like a great grandpa with the children though."

I stood up from my awkward position on the floor and dusted myself off, "May I ask who are the children?"

"The team. They wear me out." He huffed and I laughed looking at Cristiano who was currently texting on his phone with nothing but his briefs on. I would've jumped him if Juan wasn't on the phone right now. "Anyway, I was calling to tell you that Cristiano has physical therapy with me at the gym and you get back to training sessions."

"So this means that my stay in Cristiano's house is over, right?" I mumbled biting my lip. Cristiano suddenly looked up from his phone, sensing my distress.

"Yup, you can finally go back home." The older doctor sang.

"Home sweet home." I said sarcastically.

"Home is where the heart is."

If that's true, my home is Cristiano because he has my heart.

"Definitely."

Home is Cristiano.

I hung up after we said our goodbyes and walked over to Cristiano, pecking his lips once I got there.

He smiled and dropped his phone, "Are you okay?"

"Right now: yes. Tomorrow, though: not so much." I answered wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Why aren't you okay tomorrow?" He asked smiling down in disbelief.

"Because you won't be with me."

"Maybe not physically, but I have your heart and you have mine. That's all that matters."

I smiled and blushed at his words, kissing him softly, "I don't want to go home!" I sighed.

"Who says you have to go home?"

I nearly fainted.