one

Lara's P.O.V

"LARA COME HERE" My older sister, Laura yells.

"ugh" I sigh as I continue lying on my bed and checking my status on instagram.

"LARA" she yells again, making me get out of my comfy bed. I walk into her room and she is madly getting ready for something.

"what?" I ask with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Im going out with my friends so your going to stay home alone, ok?" Laura says with a hurried tone.

"whatever" I groan, before walking back to my room.

I get dressed, I put on my favourite shirt. Its a black tank top that says ' YOU COMPLETE MEss'. I also put on a pair of really light blue, ripped, skinny jeans.

Last of all I put on some short, white socks and a pair of low top white converse.

I slump on my bed and flip open my laptop and watch some youtube. I watch a couple of videos, some were funny others disturbing but I got interrupted by the door bell and got up to go see who would be here. I opened the door to see a pretty tall guy with blonde hair and a snapback over the top. He was wearing a plain white shirt with long black sleeves and black skinny jeans with 2 holes for the knees.

"Hey, I'm Laura's boyfriend is she here?" He asks, I look blankly at him.

"yeah but she's about to leave."

"Oh, she sent me a text to come over." He sighs

"oh, but I'm about to watch a movie, you can join me if you want?"

"sure and by the way, my name is Luke" He smiles as I take him inside.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" Laura asks with a confused tone.

"You sent me a text to come over." 

"That was yesterday." She sighs

"I guess I got it a day late." Luke laughs

"Ok, I'm going. cya guys later." Laura sighs as she kisses Luke causing him to cringe.

"Bye." Luke and I both sigh.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm Lara"

"I love that name" He smiles awkwardly, as I give him a confused look.

"oh and why did you, like, kinda cringe when Laura kissed you?" I ask, he just looks at his feet awkwardly.

"no reason" he eventually replied.

"ok. do you want to watch mean girls" I asked sarcastically with a laugh

"YES" he literally yelled

"seriously" I asked with a laugh

"What? do you have a problem with that" He asks

"No, its just not much guys do" I say as I put it on.

We didn't really watch it, most of the time we were talking and eating and a few laughs, I guess he isn't as bad as I thought.

A/N: Thanks for reading and sorry for the short chapter. I made a trailer and it would be cool if you watched and I know the music doesn't go with it but idc.

thanks for reading I'll try update asap x

- Lara x