nineteen

Calum's P.O.V

My heart was bumping out of my chest and my breathing got heavier and heavier as Michael, Maali and I walked towards Claire's house to talk to her, I was getting nervous because I'm worried that she might still remember 'the incidence' and then she will still hate me.

We get to her door and every looks at me to see if I wanted to knock or not so I did. I slowly knocked the door, fairly hard, and only a few seconds I heard footsteps walking down to the door. The door slowly opened and Claire was standing there will a beautiful white smile and looking perfect as per usual.

"Hey guys, come in" She smiled

"You look fine already" Maali smiled as we all walked in.

"Yeah, I'm getting some of my memory back but, I think I forgotten all the bad things I guess" She smirked as we all sat on the half circled couch, Claire sat in the corner and I sat next to her, she looked at me a bit her lip as she smiled at me.

"Thats good" Maali said as Michael moved closer to her. Her eyes widen once his arm was resting against her.

"Lets play truth or dare" I smirked.

"Ok" Maali and Michael sighed, I turned to look at Claire who looked down and bit her lip again.

"Claire?" I smiled, she slowly looked up, her hazel eyes stared into mine, she smiled and nodded.

"Ok"

I smirked and looked straight at Maali as I had an idea.

"Maali, truth or dare?" I asked, she rolled her eyes and sighed

"Dare.." She smirked

"I dare you to kiss someone in the room" I smirked

"Not me!" Claire butted in, Maali nodded as she looked at Michael and I

"Or Calum" She said as she started to blush.

"Ok, Michael it is" Maali laughed as she turned to face Michael.

"What happens, if I don't?" Maali asked

"You have to run around the street naked" Claire laughed

"Are you serious?" Maali asked

"Yes, now smooch it up" Claire said causing me to laugh, Maali rolled her eyes as she turned back to face Michael. Their lips were now only a few inches apart as they moved their lips closer together.

"Hurry up" I whined

"I'd like to see you do better" Maali laughed, just before Michael connected their lips together, it looked like Maali was enjoying it so she put her hand through his hair as their lips moved together smoothly.

"Ok, you guys look like your about to go to the next step if you know what I mean" Claire gaged, Maali moved her lips only a inch away and laughed as Michael stared into her eyes, it was getting pretty tense.

"Machael!" Claire giggled

"What?" Maali said as she sat up in her normal position.

"Michael and Maali, Macheal" Claire giggled, causing me to chuckle, she just rolled your eyes.

"Beat that, hood" She sassed, as I rolled my eyes and turned to face Claire, she smiled and blushed as she looked up at me.

"Claire, lets show those losers" I laughed before she smashed her lips into mine unexpectedly, but I didn't mind. She was now on top of me as my back was on the lounge as her lips moved in sync with mine as we lasted for about 5 minutes. She slowly got back up and panted as she caught her breath.

"Beat that, noble" I laughed and so did Claire, once again Maali rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" She laughed.

"So are you guys a thing now?" Claire smirked as she slumped awkwardly on the couch.

"Uh.." Maali said

"Its obvious, and Michael loves you" Claire smirked

"You just had to remember that, didn't you?" Michael sighed, Claire shrugged.

"Ok, I guess we are" Maali smiled.

A/N: hi guys, ik you probably hate me because you dont know whats going to happen with Luke and Lara, but thats what I do :D I hope you like that Michael got his girl and once again, sorry ;)

-Lara x