fourteen

Calum's P.O.V

I finally pushed Lily off of me and she gave me a frown, I turn to see Claire standing there with tears filling up her eyes and her jaw dropped. It felt like my heart stopped as she ran away, tears falling down her face.

I pushed Lily to the ground and heard her thump on the ground and moan in pain, I ran as fast as I could but seemed to be stopped by some people holding me back.

"Let me talk to her" I scream and cry as tears filled up my eyes, I couldn't breath, I feel cold and I can't take this I need Claire with me, I need her now, and I want her all to myself but she will never forgive me, Lily is such a bitch. If she wasn't such a slut, Claire and I would be fine but no, Lily just had to come in and ruin everything.

"Calum, I will talk to her" Lara says as she walks in front of me

"Tell her the truth" I cry

"I will" She says in a calm tone, I stop trying to get out of who ever is hold me back and see Luke, Michael and Ashton giving me a concerned look.

"Ok" I sigh, tears start to fall down on the ground. I cried so much, my tears started to form a puddle.

I could hear Claire crying and looked up to see Lara and Julia pulling her towards me.

"Claire, its not what you think, she was kissing me!" I cried

"SHUT UP, YOU SON OF A BITCH, CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND FORGET US, WE'RE DONE AND ITS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE, YOU PRICK" She screamed, my heart just broke into a million pieces and I started to feel dizzy, everything was going blurry and I started to here people call my name but I just couldn't reply.

People started to crowd around as I could only faintly see Claire in tears.

The only person I've ever loved, gone, all because of a bitchy slut named Lily, I couldn't handle it all, people were crowding me and asking if I was ok.

Ok? My heart just burned to ashes, I'm not ok and I never will be again, I need Claire to believe me again, but she won't and she will never love me again, and thats just bullshit.

I loose my vision as my head spun, I feel to the ground and black out with so many thoughts in my head.

Claire will never love me again

A/N: Hi guys, I put a song in this by Selena Gomez mainly because the character Claire is Selena Gomez and her name and personality is from @tyleroakleyisdabest, I know this might be short but heaps of people have being asking for an update so yeah, hope you enjoy :D

- Lara x