fifthteen

Lara's P.O.V

Its been a long day, Claire is really grumpy and Calum, he isn't doing well. He has been in sick bay and he only just woke up from blacking out, and Claire is somewhere at school and no one really knows where, I don't think anyone is happy today, we're all kinda miserable and no one is talking but Luke, Julia and Ashton.

"Michael, you should go up to her" I say to Michael when I catch him looking at Maali again.

"Fine, but if I say something stupid, its your fault" He sighs, I just roll my eyes as Michael makes his way to Maali.

"Guys, he's going to talk to her" I whisper to Julia, Luke and Ashton, Julia and I giggle as Luke and Ashton follow from behind as we watch from behind a bush.

"Uh Maali" Michael says as he taps her back, she turns around and gives him a confused look.

"Lets play Titanic, you be iceberg and I go down" He says, Julia, Luke, Ashton and I start laughing so hard as her jaw dropped and her friends gave him a disturbed look.

"Maali, I'm sorry that was a dare, but I need to talk to you" I but in as Michael starts to look embarrassed, he looks at me a smiles as he rushes off to Ashton, Luke and Julia who can't stop laughing.

"Do you like Michael?" I ask once they went off.

"Uh, I don't really know him Lara" She sighs

"Why don't you hang out with us for a change?" I ask before she looks at my group of friends.

"Are you dating Luke?" She asks

"No, he is dating my sister" I half hell and she just gives me a confused look.

"Ok.." She sighs as she smirks

She walks behind me and her friends walk off somewhere else, she made her way to a small circle Luke, Ashton, Michael are in and stands there awkwardly.

"Hey guys, Maali is going to be with us for a while" I say as Luke, Ashton, Michael and Julia look at me and Luke nudges Michael causing him to roll his eyes.

"What do we have next?" I ask stopping the silence

"Double Music" Luke smiles, its really good because Luke and I are in the same music class and Julia, Ashton and I are doing a project together, we have to write, and record a song.

We must all sing and play an instrument, then we have to show it to the class, grreaatt...

We walk into a studio and get our instruments ready for recording. Luke looks at me and smiles as Ashton and Julia hug for warmth in the cold room.

"Julia, what were you squealing about before?" Ashton asks continuing to hug her. She turns around and gives me a look like she's asking for my approval and I nod.

"Well, Luke and Lara are finally dating" Julia giggled before a big smirk grew on his face.
"What about Laura?" Ashton asks
"She won't know" Luke simply said as he put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Ok let's get this project started" I say stopping the silence, but before we started Claire walked in awkwardly and sat in between Julia and I and looked fairly grumpy.

We sat in silence until the bell rung for home time. I rushed to my locker and put my books away and then grabbing my bag and making my way to the pick up zone.

I waited for Liam to pick me up by checking my phone and looking up every few seconds to see if he was there.

"Uh, Lara.." A voice says from behind
"Yeah" I say as I see Claire looking at me.
"Can you take me home, I missed the bus" she asked awkwardly
"Of course" I sigh as he stands beside me.

Once my brother finally got here I got in the back with Claire and closed the door behind me.

"How was school?" Liam asks
"Bull shit" Claire sighs
"Okay...." Liam sighs
"What about you Lara?" He asks
"The same"

Liam just nods as he starts to have a panicked look in his face as a truck in front of us starts to swerve and it doesn't look stable.

"Uh Liam" I panic
"I know, don't worry" he says before the truck flips over and our car smashes into the truck.

The air bags flew out and I luckily didn't get hurt, but I was trapped, I started to yell out for help but no one heard.

I eventually passed out as I could hardly breath.