four

Lara's P.O.V

I couldn't help but smile. I put the piece of paper on my desk and went downstairs to have breakfast. As I walked down the stairs I could hear something sizzling and could smell something cooking. When I got down my sister was making pancakes, she looked so tired and her hair was very puffy and frizzy.

"Can I have some" I say as I start to get hungry from just smelling them, I was expecting her to say no."sure" She sighed as she added more pancake mix to the grill. I was so confused, she's being really nice for some reason.

"Thanks" I sigh as I sit down at the table. She flipped the pancakes over which made me even more hungry. Then I started thinking about Luke, her boyfriend. What if they break up because of me and she starts being horrible again or even cry a lot making me feel guilty, I don't want to convince him that he should, she can be a nice person at times but other times, I wanna punch her face. I'm sure all younger siblings can relate.

She finishes the pancakes and got some plates and topping like; Butter, maple syrup, cut up bananas, strawberries, strawberry jam, whipped cream and chocolate toppings.

I was so hungry watching her prepare breakfast, she's been acting strange, in a good way but she's never like this. She's has been so helpful and kind its kinda weird.

"How was your night out?" I asked as she gave me a plate.

"uh, good, I guess" She replied getting the topping from the kitchen.

"What did you do?" I asked making her look uncomfortable as she walked over to me.

"Make bad choices" She laughed which sounded a bit fake

"What did you do?" I ask giving her a grin

"I can't remember but my friend told me something I don't think I did" She replies truthfully. I stop asking her questions so I don't get her in a bad mood.

"So, when did Luke leave?" She asked making me sweat a little

"Didn't you see him? He was sleeping on the couch and I think he left about 6am" I reply trying to put in as much truth as possible.

"really? Ok what did you two do?" She asked as she sat down with everything prepared

"Watch mean girls and talk and eat" I laugh while she faked a smile.

"So what do you think of him?" She asked, I didn't really know what to say, I like him as a best friend but I just don't what he thinks.

"He likes the same music and bands as me" I replied not wanting to go into much detail.

"Oh cute" She said

"What, he's your boyfriend?" I say puzzled

"No, its cute you think he likes you" She laughed. Her attitude is back, great.

"I didn't say that" I said as I started eating she rolled her eyes

"Whatever" She laughs, right about now I want to show the piece of paper with his number on it.

We ate at least 3 each and were full as, I got up and went to have a morning shower. I opened and closed the door behind me and locked it. I took my pjs off and turned the shower on. once it was warm I stepped in and felt the warm water go down my cold body. I kept thinking about my sister and Luke, I don't know what I should do, if I should tell her everything or not.

I tried to put my worries to the back of my mind by singing in the shower, I didn't think about it much after that.

I turned the shower off, I stepped out of the shower into the cold. I shivered as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. I unlocked the door and walked down the halls to my room when I heard the door bell, this always happens.

"who is it?" I ask my sister as she runs to the door

"Luke" She squeals as I literally start to freak out. I run into my room and get my clothes on as fast as possible and run to my desk to blow dry and brush my hair.

I could hear Luke and Laura talking as I fixed my hair.

I tried to sneak out of my room but Luke was still outside of my room with Laura.

"Hey Lara" Luke says.