twenty six

Luke's P.O.V

"Finally!" Ashton sighs, he throws his hands in the air in relief once Lara and I finished the song. I looked down at Lara, she is smiling brightly with her dimples showing, she looks back at me a grins with less bitter than before.

"But before we become all happy and stuff, we still have one problem." Claire sighs, she stares right at Lara and I and raises an eye brow.

"Yeah, you guys need to cut the bitterness, and just be friends so we don't have to watch you cry and fight." Julia whines, I stare at Lara and she stares at me, this time no bitter, just sorrow.

"Yeah, I guess your right" She mumbles, as she looks back at me.

"I would like that" I grin, she returns the grin and gives me a small hug which I turn into a tight bear hug causing her to giggle and everyone else to smile.

"I'm still angry at you." Lara laughs.

"Thats understandable." I chuckle, she looks at me with her adorable hazel eyes that I fall for every time, its going to be hard to get over her.

"Friends?" She asks with a cute grin.

"Friends? Always." I smile and so does she, before I give her another quick hug.

"Its time to show the class." Calum says breaking the short silence, Lara and I both nod and walk out of the recording booth. Lara and I are now friends, I like the sound of that, but something inside me wants us to be more.

"Luke, are you alive" Calum chuckles, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"The class loved our song, apparently its the best out of the whole class!" Calum exclaims.

"I know!" I lied, I wasn't paying attention at all, just listening to my thoughts. Shortly later the bell rung and we all walked to the locker bay to collect our recess. We all sat at a round table and talked about music and how we had the best song.

"Luke, we need to talk." A familiar voice said from behind me, I turned around to see Laura awkwardly standing behind me.

"Ok." I said with confusion in my voice, she pulled me in a quiet spot and sighed awkwardly.

"I cheated on you while you hanged with my sister." She groaned, my eyes widen, why didn't I see this coming.

"And you cheated on me with my sister, so, I guess we're even, so are we good?" She sighed, I didn't know what to say, she said it so casually.

"Say yes, I've been having trouble sleeping because of what I did." She chuckled awkwardly.

"Of course we're good."

"and I don't mind if you date my sister, I actually have another boyfriend now." She winks,

"Of course you do!" I laughed, she giggled.

"Oh, I have to talk to my friends, cya later" She smiled as she hurried to her friends,

suddenly everything seems to go right, no sadness, just a happy ending.

A/N: sorry i took so long, i was busy and all, ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS, WOOO and yeah, but dw there will be a sequel and its called 'get her back' i decided to make a series called the... um.. 'back series'? Idk you choose ok, byeeee.

-Lara xx