eighteen

I dedicate this to two people, 1 is @millsywatson because she kept asking and for @jennpnx101 because she made me this amazing cover and I love her soooo much!!! much appreciated xxx

Lara's P.O.V

I limped towards the bedroom as my sister entered and I rushed to hide but hurt my leg in the process and let out a loud moan. I covered my mouth as my eyes widen, I think Laura heard me.

"Is someone else here?" Laura asks as she heads towards the room I'm in.

"No!" Luke half shouted and pulled her back.

"I missed you" Luke flirted, making me feel weird inside but I kept telling myself He is distracting her which works I guess.

"I missed you too, babe" She purred, I peeked over to see Laura up against the wall with Luke's arms leaning against the wall, I couldn't help but get jealous.

Laura smashed her lips into his and they were now in a make out session, that made me want to just stop them myself, instead I used this time to sneak out of his apartment and quickly ran down to Ashton's.

I rapidly knock on the door, until I realise it's unlocked. I slightly open the door to hear loud moans and sounds of kissing, which made me think what was going on.

I flung the door open to see Ashton and Julia full on making out with barely any clothes on. What is going on, is it make out hour?
"OH SHIT" I say as I see Julia and Ashton look at me a scream.

"Get out!" Julia yelled
"I'm going" I yell back, as I run out and slam the door behind me and paint as I catch my breath.
"Sorry" I laugh as I could hear an annoyed groan come from inside.

The door opened and Ashton and Julia were fully dressed, they both have a bothered look.
"This better be good" Ashton sighed as I walked in.
"I don't think I can do this anymore" I sigh
"Do what?" Julia asked
"Date Luke, Laura came here while I was there so he had to make out with her to distract her and it looked like he was enjoying it" I said, as my eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Lara, Luke loves you, don't hurt him" Ashton says as he sat next to me and pat my back.
"He has hurt me Ashton" I sob, he gives me a concerned look and kisses my cheek.
"Ashton" I hear Julia moan
"It's a friendly cheek kiss, calm down" Ashton laughs at Julia's jealousy

"You just made out with him" I laughed as she started to blush and giggled.
"I think I'm either going to tell Laura that we're dating or Luke and I break up" I sigh, I stand up and head to the door.

"I'll come with you" Julia smiles as she hugs me and walks to his apartment door, I open the door to see them in the bedroom, I walk over there to see that they're still making out which broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Luke!" I hear Julia yell