twenty seven (last chapter)

third person P.O.V (2 weeks later)

Lara's eyes widen as new people walked through the front gate, recently a high school got burned down so people have to transfer schools and Lara was excited to met new people and make friends. Lara grabbed claire's arm as Claire seemed a bit hyper.

"Claire?" Lara mumbled, Claire looked at Lara with a crazy look in her eyes.

"Yes?" Claire squealed, she started jumping up and down as more people walked into the school.

"Have you been drinking ice coffee again?" Lara asked, Claire looked back at Lara with a guilty look in her eyes, she looked down at her feet as her hands started to shake.

"Maybe." She mumbled, Lara rolled her eyes in annoyance as she tried to hold Claire still.

"Claire you know when you drink too much ice coffee you go hyper and when you go hyper you look like an idiot." Lara chuckled, Claire instantly shot Lara an annoyed and bitter stare.

"Thanks for the reminder einstein" Claire moaned, shortly later Calum walked up from behind and screamed causing Claire to scream even louder and jump.

"Calum! You scared me!" Claire groaned, Calum put his arms around her and kissed her neck and she smiled like a psycho killer. Suddenly Lara's eyes glared in a particular direction, day dreaming at the sight she is now staring at.

"Lara!" Maali giggled from behind, Lara jumped as she spun around to see Maali and Michael holding hands while Maali is giggling like a maniac. She kept laughing at everything she sees and pointing at things, she was shaking and just jumping up and down while Michael would laugh loudly at her.

"Let me guess, you had ice coffee too?" Lara moaned, causing Michael to chuckle.

"yep!ittastessoniceitmakesmesohappy!" She said really fast, her eyes gazed into Lara's as Lara just sighed of annoyance and Michael couldn't stop laughing.

"But don't I make you happy?" Michael whined

"Notasmuchasicecoffee" She laughed crazily, causing Michael to stop laughing and pretend to cry.

"Babedon'tcry." Maali said as she chased after Michael.

Lara laughed and looked back at the boy she was recently staring at was gone.

"Hi Lara." Luke called from beside her, she turned to face him and her eyes widen and her mouth dropped as she saw the guy that she had been staring at.

"Lara, this is Noah, he is from the high school that burned down, Noah this is my best friend Lara." Luke smiled, Noah's eyes glared at Lara causing her heart to skip a beat. His dimples showing and his smile whiter than the snow, he is wearing a flannel shirt and ripped black jeans.

"Hi, Noah." Lara smiled, Noah smiled back as he stared at her.

"Hi, Lara." Noah smiles, Lara returns the smile back.

"Lara!" Julia, Claire and Maali call, she turns around to see three hyper girls jumping up and down.

"What! And where do you keep getting this ice coffee?" Lara asks and giggles.

"Itsthconcert tonight!andthat doesn't matter!" Claire says.

"How do you survive Claire when she has ice coffee?" Calum asks, Claire gives him a bitter stare causing Calum to have a laughing fit.

Lara quickly turned back around to go to her locker but instead crashes into Noah.

"Sorry!" Lara and Noah say at the same time, they both smile at each other before getting dragged from the crowd and ended up just walking to their lockers.

Now Lara can't get him off her mind.

A/N: LAST CHAPTER, THE BOOK IS FINALLY OVER, YAY, I THINK... don't worry there will be another book called 'get her back' I tried to make it similar to this book title, so make sure you look out for that, and I'm changing the first chapter so that instead of babysitting, he was going to hang out with laura but she was leaving so he decided to hang with Lara! yay so bye I love you all, but first I giving people credit for personalities in this book so here I go!

Claire's personality: tyleroakleyisdabest

Julia's personality: panicashton

Maali's personality: Marlz_123

and thats all, look out for book 2!!!