Twenty

Lara's P.O.V

"Lara? Why are you here?" Laura asks as she sits up awkwardly.

"I need to talk to Luke" I say, she gives me a concerned look and Luke just looks at me with a blank face.

"Ok, I'm listening though" Laura sighed, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Luke, I'm telling her" I said

"Telling her what?" He asked, ok he has pushed it past the limit.

"Luke and I have been dating behind your back" I sigh and I see Laura give me a shocked and confused look.

"LUKE!" She yelled

"She's lying, she is probably jealous and probably has a massive crush on me, who knows maybe she's a slut" Luke said, quite confident.

"You know what, Luke, I've been thinking, I can't handle this anymore and you've just made it a whole lot easier, we're done, and don't say any excuses, I'm absolutely DONE with you!" I yell as tears start to form my eyes.

"cough cough, man bitch" Julia said as she pulled me out of the apartment. Ashton was standing there with a concerned look.

"How.. did... it go..?" Ashton asked, I just slid my back against the wall and cover my face with my hands and buried it in my legs and cried. I loved him, but all this stress had got to me and if he loved me he would have told the truth.

"Lara, lets go somewhere else.." Julia sighed as she put her hand out in front of me so I grabbed it and she pulled me up and put her arm around me trying to comfort me.

She took me to Claire house, to see if she's ok.

I knocked at the door with Ashton and Julia behind me, I could hear a few footsteps walking up to the door before the door swung open. Claire and Calum were standing there.

"Guys, the rest of the gang is here!" Calum shouted, Michael and Maali ran up to the door and laughed as they both half tripped.

"Whats going on?" I sniffed.

"Lara, are you ok?" Claire asked

"No, I just broke up with Luke and my brother died, I'm not okay" I cried, all these depressing thoughts getting to my head.

"WHAT!" Calum yelled

"After all those times when he wouldn't stop talking about you and he force me to make you sleep with him and you break up, what could he possibly have done?" Calum continued, all the memories we had, just now pointless.

"I was telling Laura the truth, and he made it out like I have a massive crush on him and that I was a slut" I sniffed, Ashton rubbed my back as I hid my face.

"Come in" Claire sighed

We all walked in a sat on the couch, Claire and Julia sat around me and Maali and Michael sat quite close together.

"Why are Michael and Maali so close today?" Julia asked as she giggled

"They're dating now" Claire squealed

"How come I never know these things" Julia sighed

"Because it just happened.." Claire said

"Oh!" Julia said before the door bell went off.

Claire went up to the door, she slowly opened it and she gasped.

"Is Lara here, I've being looking for her" A familiar voice sobbed

"Bye, Luke" Claire said before she slammed the door.

"Who was it?" Michael asked

"Psh, no one" Claire said.

A/N: Your welcome :D thats all I have to say, oh and read @tyleroakleyisdabest New book, bad luck, its amazing and + it has my name in it :))

-LaRa :D