eight

"Uh...." Calum hesitated before the teacher blew the whistle, hurting my ears.

"Students, I set up a fitness task for all of you and it's kinda like the beep test but harder" she instructs while the room fills with loud sighs including me.

Eventually, PE finished and Claire, Julia and I walked to our lockers which are fairly close to each other and we got our recess. Claire made her way over to me giving me a confused look.

"What was that?" Claire asked referring to earlier.

"Don't worry, it's nothing" I sigh, getting up to see my sister and Luke talking in the distance, she kissed him forceful after she saw me looking her direction and Luke moved away and gave her a disgusted look. After that I could see they were having some kind of argument just because of me.

"We need to talk to Calum, I've already made a ship name" Julia instructed

"Already? What is it?" I laugh

"Calire" She giggled before I laughed

"Ok, lets go" I said before we started heading towards where Calum, Michael, Ashton & Luke usually sit.

As we got closer I felt nervous, but before I could calm myself down Julia and I were standing in front of him.

"You know, Claire likes you, kinda.." Julia says making Calum blush.

"Really and what do you mean, kinda?" He asks

"If you ask her out, she will say yes" I explained

"Oh..." Calum sighed as he looked at his feet awkwardly

"Hey Lara I was looking for you...." She started as she saw Calum staring at her

"Calum, heres your chance" Luke whispers a little too loud.

"Uh, Claire" Calum starts

"Yeah..." She says waiting for him to finish.

"I have a question I've wanted to ask you for a while" He continues

"Ok" she says before the bell for the next period went off cutting him off.

Calum sighs and looks at his hands which he was fiddling with, Claire and Julia headed to their lockers as Calum sat in the same position as he was before surrounded by Ashton, Michael and Luke. I couldn't help but feel bad. He looked up at me a few moments later and I gave him a smile and he smiled back, I walked to my locker where no one was because everyone has gone to class.

I walked as fast as I could to my next class and walked in to see a space in between Claire and somehow Luke. Claire waved at me signalling me to sit with her so I did. Once I sat down I felt really nervous as Luke started to lean over on my side as he wrote. It was English and of course everyone was bored out of their minds as the teacher started saying old jokes that are either not funny or no one gets it.

"Ok year 11, I have a group assignment for you all, their has to be at least one boy and one girl in the group" The teacher said as I looked at claire before she gave me a smirk causing me to giggle. Not long after the teacher asked us to get into groups a whole lot of people (especially girls) crowed around the table to go with Luke but instead Luke tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked

"I hardly know anyone here, do you think I could go with you and Claire?" He asked before I looked over at Claire to see if she approves, she nods as I turn to face him again.

"Sure" I smile as he starts to smile

"Thanks" He says as I nod.

We were told to make a Movie but it won't be due for a couple of weeks and we don't need to stress yet.

Finally the double period of English came to a end and it was time for lunch. Luke and Claire walked with me out of the classroom before the "popular" girls walked in front of me. Luke looked at me and I just started to feel nervous and annoyed.

"What do you think your doing?" Chloe asks as Luke starts to look a bit awkward

"Walking to my locker, have a problem with that?" I ask

"Don't sass with me, you will regret it" She threatens

"Oh, I'm so scared, what are you going to do? Throw your overly used makeup at me?" I sass as I hear Claire and Luke faintly laughing behind me.

"Your such a bitch, I don't know why a guy like Luke likes you the way he does" She sasses back making me think about what she said about Luke liking me.

"At least he doesn't like a ugly and fake slut like you" I say as Claire and I walk around them leaving Luke standing in the same place until he realised we left, he ran up behind me.

"Thanks for your help" I say with sarcasm in my voice

"Sorry, its just-"

"Don't worry" I laugh before he could finish his apology.

"I found it funny" Claire giggled

"Did you see the look on her face?" Luke chuckled, I just sigh before I see Calum in the distance.

"Claire come with me, you can come too if you want, Luke" I say as I grab her arm and pull her with me to Calum's direction.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks, I don't answer, instead I walked in front of Calum making him start to go red.

"Calum, ask her your question" I say as Julia, Luke and Laura walk up from behind and stand waiting for the question.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Laura

"I need to talk to you" She whispers

"Later" I tell her as she sighs and walks away.

"Um, Claire.. Do you think, maybe, you could-" Calum starts

"Just get it over with" Michael whines, Calum just sighs and looks up at her

"Will you go out with me?" He asks before he gulps, Claire's eyes widen and her mouth drops open.

Sorry for taking soo long to update, I've been going through depression recently and I'm only 1 day clean and I feel pretty shit so here you go hope you enjoy and please don't stress about me I'm fine. I updated asap for my favourite people @tyleroakleyisdabest & @Panicashton Love you's

-Lara x