seven

Lara's P.O.V

I walked into school, feeling fairly nervous knowing that Luke is going to be here today, I feel like I'm going to bump into him.

"Hey Lara" Claire shouted as I made my way to my locker.

"Hi" I sigh as I unlock my locker

"Whats wrong?" She asks

"Nothing, just nervous, I guess" I reply

"How?...." Claire asked

"Long story" I say before the bell rings

I grabbed my drink bottle and a hat for PE and locked my locker and made my way to homeroom. I stood outside of the classroom in a line, waiting for the teacher.

"Lara!" Julia exclaims as she runs over to me.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Luke is in OUR home room!" She says, making my stomach feel horrible and found it hard to breath as I choked on my gasp.

Before I could say anything my teacher let us in and I sat in between Julia and Claire, my teacher walked to the front of the class and cleared her throat.

"Good morning year 11, we have a new student joining us today" She starts as Luke walks into the classroom

"This is Luke, please make him feel welcomed" She continues as she puts her hand on his shoulder making him feel awkward.

Luke gazed around the room until he laid eyes on me and stared at me before I looked down at my hands, I heard some murmurs around the room especially from the girls.

"He's cute" I overheard a girl say

"Why do you look so nervous" Claire whispers before I turn her direction

"Like I told you, long story" I say as I look at Julia.

"Is there anyone here you know?" The teacher asks

"Yeah.." He replies

"Who?" She asks

"Julia and Lara" He says as I start to panic, I could feel that people were staring at us and I started to panic even more.

"There is a spare seat next to Julia" The teacher points as Luke walks awkwardly over to the spare seat. He sat and look at the teacher in silence, and I was fine with it.

The bell went for the next period and Claire, Julia and I speed walked out of the classroom to PE in the hall.

Once we got in there, all of the year 11 students were pretty much already here and everyone was talking which made it hard to listen to Julia. Claire was checking her phone while I spotted Calum looking this direction, I grabbed Julia and moved to the other side of the hall, releasing that Calum was staring at Claire.

"I think Claire has an admirer" I giggle

"OH MY GOD, they would be sooo cute together!" She laughs before we snuck up behind Calum and taped him on the back making him jump.

"Shit! You scared me!" Calum gasped

"Thats what we were trying to do" Julia chuckled

"What do you want?" He asked

"We saw you staring, at a girl..." I smirk

"And?" He said

"Do you like her?" Julia asked

"Well, uh, I- I" Calum stammered

"YOU DO, Don't you!" I squealed

"ugh, just please don't tell her!" He begged

"I'm going to ask her what she thinks of you thats it, ok?" I asked

"Yeah, sure" He sighed, we didn't reply we just ran over to Claire.

"Claire, do you happen to fancy any guys here?" I asked

"It depends" She said as she looked up away from he phone

"Calum?" I asked, making her look puzzled.

"Uh, I don't know, if he likes me then, maybe, probably, but he has to ask me out or whatever" She says

"Ok..." I giggle before I get a tap on my back

"Lara, Luke is coming this way!" Julia whispers

"And so are a group of girls" She continues in a confused voice, I turn around to see Luke walking towards me surrounded by the 'popular' girls.

"Can you help me?" He whispers once he reaches me.

"Uh, Chloe, what are you doing here?" I ask as she walks beside me. Chloe is the most bossiest, bitchy and popular girl in year 11, and I hate her.

"Uh, I'm your friend aren't I?" She lies while Luke gives me a confused look and I just nod side to side.

"Since when?" I asked as she starts to walk closer to Luke and somehow slips her hand into his.

"Where did you meet Luke and how close are you?" She asks, look up at him, making him look uncomfortable.

"Get your hands off him" Calum says as he runs over to Luke

"No, he wants my hands on him, don't you" She flirts before Calum shoves her off Luke, making her gasp over dramatically.

"Thanks man" Luke sighs as he looks back at me

"So Calum, do you have a question for Claire?" Julia teases making him look nervous.

Hi guys, ik this chapter sucks and a bit weird but my favourite people @panicashton & @tyleroakleyisdabest wanted me to update so here you go and if there are any mistakes please let me know, and comment your thoughts on my book so far, tbh I hate it but others enjoy it weirdly :3

- Lara x