five

"Uh, hi" I say awkwardly while Laura gives me a death stare.

"Well, see you around" I half whisper as I speed walk to the front door and go out the front.

I start walking to my friends house as I start to panic, I hate it when this happens. Whenever I felt like I've done something wrong or I just don't fell right, I start getting these little panic attacks.

Like that time when I was playing dodge ball which my whole year at school was playing and I was the only one left on my team and they all tried to throw the balls at me at the same time but I somehow dodged them like a ninja, and I started getting panicky, I couldn't breath and my chest hurt and I was literally sweating because everyone was yelling and screaming at me and the teacher said "Its up to you now Lara" And I was like "What?" And then that happened.

So I think I have a problem.

Once I got to her house I knocked on the door as I heard loud rock music, she's definitely home. I heard the music quiet down as I heard heavy foot steps running to the door.

"Heyyyy" Julia yells over the music

"heyyy" I laugh as she pulls me inside to her room upstairs. She turned the music off and gave me that face when she has good news.

"What happened" I asked from the expression on her face.

"ASHTON ASKED ME OUT!" She screamed and my mouth dropped.

"oh my god, did you say yes?" I asked stupidly

"No, I said no to the guy I've been crushing on since I laid eyes on him" She laughed sarcastically.

"So you guys are dating?" I asked just to make sure whats going on.

"Yes" she squeals making me jump up and down with her and squeal.

"This is weird" I laugh and so does she.

"But we have a reason to be girly" She laughs as I sit down.

"so why did you come here?" She asked sitting on her bed next to me.

"Its about my sisters boyfriend" I sigh

"Oh, Luke. wait are you crushing?" She laughs

"Uh no, he's taken anyway you idiot" I laugh as she frowns

"Anyway, it was really awkward because when he came over because he got a late text from Laura, long story anyway,  he stayed over and slept in my spare bed in my room and it was awkward when he was here today" I tell her she nods as theres a knock at the door

"OMG, we will continue this later" She says as she pulls me down the stairs.

once she got to the door she let me go and I walked into the kitchen. I heard the door open and four voices.

"Lara, come here right now" Julia yells as I sigh and walk over to her to see four guys standing there, two guys I didn't know, and Ashton and Luke, why him?

"Hi" I sigh as they all stare at me, which made me feel awkward.

"Hey Lara, I didn't know you are friends with julia" He says as he smiles at me

"Well I am" I sigh, feeling quite hungry.

"So who are those two guys behind you" I ask him giving them a glance.

"Calum and Michael" He says as he moves to the side so I can see them.

"oh ok cool, I'm going to the kitchen" I say as I walk off, nothing can be more awkward when your with your sisters boyfriend that slept in your room the night before.

I grabbed a packet of chips and walk into Julia's room where they all are. I walked in quite awkwardly and sat next to Julia on her bed while the guys sat on the ground.

"Why so awkward?" Julia asks, I give her a death stare and she nods

"Whats going on?" Ashton asks

"She just feels awkward because, uhh, thats none of your business" Julia says trying not to make me feel more awkward.

"Ok" he sighs, as he fiddles with his long fingers.

"Want to play truth or dare?" I ask stoping the awkward silence.

"Yeah sure" Julia and Ashton says

"ok" Michael, Calum and Luke say.

"Who goes first?" I ask

"You can Lara" Julia says as I nod

"Ashton, truth or dare?" I ask giving him a smirk

"Dare..." He says

"I dare you to kiss Julia" I smirk as he starts to smile and Julia gives me a death stare.

"Ok" He simply says as he stands up and sits next to julia on the bed. He puts his hands on her neck and pulls her face to his before he softly pressed his lips against hers while Calum and Michael whistled annoyingly.

Their lips moved in sync and it lasted for quite a while until he pulled away and they smiled at each other, it was so cute but gross.

"Ok Lara, truth or dare?" Ashton asks

"Dare" I grin as he starts to smirk

"Kiss either Calum, Michael or Luke" He smirked, as my stomach dropped.