twentyone

Lara's P.O.V

Claire sits back down and rolls her eyes as I give her a confused look.

"Seriously, who was that?" Maali asked, Claire sighed and sat back on the couch.

"Just a douche" Claire sighed, Maali looked confused as well as Michael and Calum.

"Luke!" Claire sighed, she looked at me as well as everyone else and I rolled my eyes, and felt a tear form in my eye.

A few rapid knocks came from the front door, I sighed and wish he would just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to him.

"Lara, let him talk" Calum said concerned.

"No!" I yelled, the door opened and Luke was now awkwardly standing behind the couch. I crossed my arms and looked away as I heard him sigh, it was a long awkward silence.

"What was that back there?" Julia spat

"Laura would suspect something" Luke agued, I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I was trying to tell her the truth and you made it out like I was lying" I yelled, he looked at his feet as a few tears fell from his eyes.

"I didn't want her to know.." Luke sighed

"Why? If you really did love me you would tell the truth" I yelled even louder.

"I don't want her to be depressed or hurt herself or get angry at you" Luke started to yell.

"So you still love her?" I asked

"No Lara, I love you, why don't you understand that?" He shouted, tears came rushing down his face and he bit his lip and looked down as he didn't want me to see him like that.

"Luke, I don't believe you" I sighed, more tears fell down his face, I could imagine that would hurt him.

"Fine, I would understand your mad, but I won't stop loving you, and I won't give up" Luke sobbed before he quickly left the room. I laid back as I started to cry, I don't know whether to believe him or not.

"Lara, are you ok?" Julia asked

"Just, don't talk about it" I sighed, she nodded as I sat back up.

"Lets continue to play truth or dare" Claire said, I nodded as well as everyone else.

"Julia, Truth or dare?" Claire asked

A/N: Hi guys, I've been really busy because my disabled sister has been really sick, she hasn't eaten in 3 whole days and she lost the ability to speak, so now I don't have a sister to talk to :(

- Lara