thirteen

Lara's P.O.V

A/N: Ok guys, this is when the description part comes in xD ok hope you enjoy!!!

"But what about Laura?" I ask Luke

"She will never know" Luke whispers

"Luke, I don't know.." I sigh as I look down, he cups my head in his hands and looks into my eyes, he smiles, dimples deeper than ever, he laughed once I smiled back causing me to giggle.

"Please Lara" He begged

"Ok, but if you Laura finds out, I'm done" I sigh

"Ok, thank you Lara" He smiles, he places a quick kiss on my check as I made a small smile and looked down awkwardly, he just chuckled.

"I love you" He smiles, my small smile turns into a big one, showing my dimples.

"I love you too" I giggle, before he rolls his eyes.

He puts his arm around me and I held his hand that went around my arm. We walked out of the small forest and once we got in school and got closer to the lockers I felt eyes watching so I nudged his arm off of me and he looked at me and grinned as he nodded.

I walked over to Claire who was looking fairly happy.

"Someone is happy today" I smirk

"Yep, Calum came over on Sunday and he is here some where but I can't find him" She sighs

"You two are so cute" I giggle

"So is Luke and you" She laughs

"huh?" I asked

"Don't pretend, you two are so a thing" She laughs

"What?" I say worriedly

"I'm joking, chill" She sighs, I just roll my eyes, I swear she knew what happened.

"So, how are you and Luke going?" Julia says as she nudges my arm

"Better than ever" I wink

"What happened?" She squealed

"Nothing" I giggled, she gave me a death stare. Not long after Luke walked over and put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head, I closed my eyes and hoped Julia doesn't guess that were dating.

"Luke..." I sigh, he removes his arm away from me.

"Sorry" He sighs as he walks over to Michael and Calum. Julia gives me a smirk and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you dating Lu-"

"No" I interrupted Julia she smirked at me and sighed

"Are you sure?" She asks

"I won't tell anyone" She continues

"Fine, yes, but don't tell anyone, not any one" I demanded

"Oh my god, I knew it would happen one day" She squealed

"Whats going on Julia?" Ashton asks as he cuddles her from behind and kisses her cheek.

"Nothing" She smirked, he just shrugged and placed several kisses on her neck.

Michael was staring at something, not sure what or who but he seemed to like it, I walked behind him to see him staring at Maali, a friend of mine.

"Go talk to her" I say, causing him to jump from fright

"Should I?" He sighed

"Yes, I'm sure you'll get her with your charm" I chuckle he turns to face me and smiles.

"Maybe later" He sighs as he walks over to Ashton and Julia

I feel a sudden shake and turn around to see a worried Ashton, Luke and Julia

"A girl who likes Calum-"

"What!" I interrupt Julia

"She is forcefully kissing him and Claire is heading there now" Ashton yells, my jaw drops, I don't want her to think the wrong thing.

"Well come on, lets stop her" I scream

We all run together as fast as we could go, but its too late, Claire's mouth has drop as her eyes fill up with tears as she looks at Lily, the crazy girl who is kissing Calum forcefully.

A/N: OMG GUYS I GOT 1K VEIWS!!!! OML I LOVE YOU ALL YAY, HOPE THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER!!! TY GUYS FOR READING, I LOVE YOU XOXOXOX

- Lara x