sixteen

Lara's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and I fluttered my eyes open and close as I could hardly see.

The blur in my eyes faded away and I could feel someone grabbing my hand and put the other on my forehead.

It was Luke, once I could see he smiled and I decided to sit up straight in this unknown bed.

"Where am I?" I ask as I look around the unfamiliar room.
"The hospital" Luke sighs, then I remember, the big crash and when I blacked out, what about Claire and Liam.

"Where's Liam and Claire?" I ask
"Do you want me to take you to them?" He asked, I nodded in response and he got a wheel chair and helped me get in it as I was weak.

He wheeled me into my brothers room, he wasn't awake and his heart rate was slowing down which filled my eyes with tears.

A nurse that was looking after him gave me a concerned look and walked over to me.
"Is he your brother?" She asked
"Ye- yes" I stuttered
"He is not going to make it I'm afraid" she sighs

My eyes start watering up with tears.
Luke pushes me towards him and his eyes faintly open.
"Don't worry about me" he weakly whispers, I grab his hand tightly and start to sob.

"No, your not dying, don't die on me" I start to yell
"It's ok, you still have mum, dad, Laura and Luke" he smiled and so did Luke.
"Bu- but, I love you Liam, please don't leave me" I cry
"I love you too Lara" he smiles
"I will miss you" he smiled as his eyes closed shut for the last time and the heart beat monitor stopped and my heart broke.

My brother, gone right in front of me. I hugged his dead body and started to sob tears into his shirt that was dirty and bloody.

Luke patted my back, at least Claire Won't be as bad, I think.
"Take me to Claire" I sigh and Luke does, I'm now in Claire's room and she's looking around the room clueless.

"Claire" I smile
"La- ra" she stutters
"She has amnesia so she doesn't remember much" the nurse informed me. I nodded and held her hand.
"Do you remember Calum?" I asked
"My boyfriend?" She said
"Yes, do you remember what he did wrong" I asked
"He did nothing wrong" she said, thank goodness, Calum's going to be happy.

"What else do you remember?" I ask
"Julia, Ashton, Michael and my parents" she says
"Good" I smile
"Ok she needs some rest" the nurse says and I nod as Luke pushed me out.

"Can I go home?" I ask
"I don't know, your parents have gone for a week or something and your sister won't be any help" he laughed
"Ok I'll go to yours" I sigh as I faintly fall asleep in the chair.

He leans over and kisses my forehead and continues to push me before I fall asleep, and having horrible night mares about my brother leaving me.