two

Luke's P.O.V

It is 11pm and I'm still at my girlfriends house with her sister, it got kinda awkward at times but she was pretty cool.

"Wanna watch something else?" Lara asked as she yawned and the movie credits came up.

"You need some sleep" I replied as I reached for the remote control.

"I'm not tired" She said as she quickly grabbed the remote control before me.

"ok, what do you want to do?" I ask as she slumps on the couch.

"Can I talk to you" She asks, which confused me. We don't know each other very well.

"About my sister, I saw your cringe as she kissed you" she said making me uncomfortable.

"I- I-" I stammer

"Its ok, I hate her. I'm not very protective" she laughs as I smile

"Well, I guess I don't like her the way I used too, I feel as though she uses me" I sigh looking into her eyes as she smiled

"you only just realised" She laughed, I laughed along with her.

"I guess I'm just scared of breaking her heart" I sigh making her look concerned.

"You may like punk-rock but really you have a massive heart" She laughed making me frown, even though its true, I care about people too much.

"Its ok, its sweet and cute of you" She smiles as I blush.

"Oh my god are you blushing?" She asked as I laughed.

"Your such a softie" She laughs as she playfully punches my arm.

"Ow" I say sarcastically making her laugh.

After a few seconds we were smiling at each other for at least a minute or two before Lara got up.

"Where are you going" I ask as she starts walking out of the lounge room.

"Bed, you can stay here tonight if you want, my parents won't be home till monday" She says as she yawns

"ok, where?" I ask as she turns to face me

"I have a spare bed in my room if you want to sleep there or move it into your girlfriends room" She says looking very tired.

"I'll just sleep in your room if thats ok" I say as I get up and walk over to her.

"Thats fine" She whispers

I walked behind into her room full of poster of Blink-182, All Time Low, Panic at the disco and Greenday. My mouth dropped as I look at everything and realised that she likes the same music as me.

"you like these bands?" I ask as I look around her room.

"That is the the stupidest question I've ever heard" She laughs as she pulls the spare bed out from under hers and grabbed some blankets from her cupboard.

"Thanks" I say as she smiles and nods weakly.

"Here" she says as she gives me her older brothers old pjs.

"the toilets down the hall" She directs

"Ok" I say as I leave her room and get dressed in the bathroom.

I open the door and leave the bathroom in her brothers pjs with my clothes in my hand, I knock on the door to see if she is still getting dressed.

"come in" She says before I walk in. She's wearing a plain, gray top and black baggy shorts.

She got into her bed while I made mine. As soon as I finished I turned of the light and got under the covers. Tonight was pretty cold and her blankets were soft, warm and fluffy. A few moments of staring at Lara I jumped from something jumping on me. I looked to see a black cat purring and curling up on my legs. I ignore it and tried to sleep and ended up falling asleep about half an hour later.

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I'm really tired and I felt like I should write and publish a chapter. Thanks for reading and please comment something nice and maybe vote.

- Lara x