twelve

Lara's P.O.V

It was a monday morning and the two nights before was the only thing on my mind, just waking up with Luke's arms around me, I don't know whether to feel angry or not. I got dressed and put on a grey tank shirt and my usual very light blue, ripped skinny jeans and my low top, white vans.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the garage door.

"Lara, I can take you to school if you like?" Liam asked before I left.

"Ok" I sigh before he grabs my arm and pulls me to his car, which is old and a little dirty.

I opened the car door and propped myself on the passenger seat and buckled up my seat belt, Liam opened his side and did the same. I slammed the car door closed after Liam slammed his.

"Can you put the radio on?" I asked

"Sure" he says as he tunes the radio to our favourite station. The song was by one of my favourite bands called all time low and the song was 'I feel like dancin' and it has to be one of my favourites.

We were singing it at the top of our lungs until Liam pulled up in front of the school.

"Thanks, Liam" I said as I opened the car door and hopped out. He closed it behind me and I gave him a wave as he started to drive off.

I walked pass the school gates and walked to my locker and no one was here yet because I was really early today, I opened my locker and put my bag in and decided to play some music through my head phones.

Around 10 minutes later, Julia and Ashton walked my direction talking to each other. They were laughing and their arms around each other.

"Hello, you two look happy today" I smirk

"Yep, we had a date yesterday he took me to blink-182" she smiled

"Omg, your so lucky to have a guy like that, I would love it if a guy took me to any concert really"

They both smiled at each other and then Ashton placed a kiss on her lips that lasted about 2 minutes and I was standing there feeling quite awkward, because out of all my friends they all have boyfriends now and I'm just that girl who will be single for all of high school.

When they finally pulled apart they rested their noses on each other's and smiled, I got to confess it was so cute and I don't find things like that cute.

"So what did you do on the weekend?" Julia asked as she turned to face me, I had a flash back of waking up with Luke's arms around me.

"Uh.. Um, I- I-" I stammered

"Oh my god, you didn't do something with Luke did you?" She asked, Ashton just smirked making me feel uncomfortable.

"Long story" I sighed

"I have time" she replied

I told her everything, about my brother and him being so called 'jealous' at least that's what Calum said, and the part when I had to sleep with him but not sexually but then waking up with his arms around my waist.

"Oh my god, that's so cute" she chuckled

"No it's not, what if Laura finds out, what if everyone does and everyone thinks I'm a slut dating her boyfriend which I'm not and that I don't want to" I whined, after those words Julia and Ashton looked shocked, I don't know why they seemed to be looking behind me.

I slowly turn around to see Luke standing there with a disappointed look on his face.

"Luke, I didn't mean it like tha-" I start

"Just forget it, I'm sorry for all the shitty things I've done" he sobs as he runs the opposite direction.

"What have I done" I sighed

"Go talk to him Lara" Ashton demands

"We all know you like him" Julia sighs, maybe I do, but maybe it's just my head playing tricks on me, love is a powerful thing and I guess I've never experienced anything like it, so I don't really know how it feels.

I run after Luke as fast as I could until he stopped in this lovely forest looking place, he started to walk slowly and then he sat on a rock, I don't think he knows I'm here.

"I can't help but love her" he sighs to himself, that's when my heart just stopped, I walked over to him and I guess he heard me and he turned around.

"I'm sorry Luke just listen to me" I whine

"You don't like me the sam-" he starts

"Luke, I really like you, a lot but I just think it would be horrible to date my sisters boyfriend I'm just not that type of person" I sigh

"So you, like me?" He asks, his frown turns into a small smile.

"No, I love you" I smile, his small smile instantly turns into a massive one.

"But I just-" I say before Luke places a kiss on my lips, he cups my face with his hands and he passionately kisses my lips so I kiss him back.

"Lara.." He says as he pulls away from the kiss

"Yeah?" I ask

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

A/N: hi guys, I know that was a lot and hey, now you kinda know why the book is called 'behind her back' and guys I'm not updating until this gets book gets 1k views, so yeah, tell your friends, please :3 oh and the photo I put in this is Luke and Lara so now you know what they look like together :)

P.s who do you guys ship and have you grown attached to any of the characters? Please comment below..

-Lara x